Painful Tuesday Mornings...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I think I twisted my knee whilst warming up for Judo last night. It's the same pain I get when riding with clips, but not as bad, so hopefully it'll wear off soon. I get graded for Judo next week, so will get a belt colour :D

Today, I'm off to the German Market after work and meeting up with Hot Librarian. It's just a catchup though, nothing else is happening (well, I'm not planning on it!). Should be a nice evening though.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni meh today, don't start for another 4 hours so god knows why I'm awake but I am, so I'm playing hitman, sod working at this time of the morning.

Laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' yellow-bus-passengers,

Sat in work doing a Jimmy Saville on the CV (i.e. touching it up whilst it's still fresh) so I can email to a potential, alternative employer.

'Alternative' as in 'different'; not 'alternative' as in 'liberal sexual attitudes, black fingernails, and a fancy for Teutonic goth bands'. Although, thinking about it the latter would be cool (my new aim in life - a boss with cyberfalls!).

Will be ordering bits for a fork rebuild today (again on work time) so hopefully I can get them working for the weekend. Cannock's calling's me, and I ain't doing it on rigids!

In the meantime, it's you-tube tunes and a caffiene hit!

Onwards! To coffee! And later, some lay-zur shenanigans (sharks may feature)*

*seriously!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Tuesday meh

Big decisions today - garmin 800 vs assos clothing, can't decide and these vouchers are burning a hole in my pocket!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,713
    edited November 2012
    Morning Gimboids,

Yesterday I did a bit of a double take. Went to get Mrs 666 after she'd been to the local Virgin Active. Walked past the cafe and spotted Ola Jordan in there, so I thought it would be rude not to go in a grab a quick cup of coffee at a table where a bit of subtle perving was possible :twisted:

Doing a spot of packing today as I have to head North tomorrow for a funeral later in the week (friend of the family rather than a relative but knew him since I was a kid). At least I've got a few beers lined up in town tonight to look forward to.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Another day of heavy rain here so I brought the car into work this morning. Watched in amazment as the car in front some how managed to miss a moped rider who thought it best to weave around small puddles and two lanes of traffic without looking. Another Darwin award winner in the making. This town has, undoubtedly, a higher proportion than should be possible.

Only three more days of 'work' until my hols. I think I'll finish early tonight and finish off my packing.

Now for some tea.

Later......
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Losers!
    meeting up with Hot Librarian. It's just a catchup though, nothing else is happening (well, I'm not planning on it!)!

That's the problem with libraries you go to browse and end up making a withdrawal you weren't planning on.

Morning Scuttlers
    Well after the hustle of birthday (Dara was excellent especially as he called tvs psychic Sally a Kunt) today is mine and Mrs Gazlar's nominated anniversary, although die to her working and dieting any social activity has been postponed until Thursday. So today is a shop for birthday pressies and gym kind of day for me then cool something nice for tea.

Right, breakfast time instead on ogling you sexy loons

Tarah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Meh

That is all.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Morning Gimboids,

Yesterday I did a bit of a double take. Went to get Mrs 666 after she'd been to the local Virgin Active. Walked past the cafe and spotted Ola Jordan in there, so I thought it would be rude not to go in a grab a quick cup of coffee at a table where a bit of subtle perving was possible :twisted:

you know the rules...POIDH

today is doing nothing much day. i'm helping out a guy who i work with 'embelish the truth' as to why we need to replace some bits of kit :lol:
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    matthew h wrote:
    Tuesday meh

Big decisions today - garmin 800 vs assos clothing, can't decide and these vouchers are burning a hole in my pocket!

Neither. Bacon.

Morning Mongs

Today is my Monday after taking the day off to look after puking child. Didn't do much other than polish the kitchen floor with stuff I'd bought to give the latest hasegawa kit a clearcoat. Woo!

Manager is off for another week, so another week of getting loads done without interferance. Anyway off to another boring meeting!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,713
    welshkev wrote:
    you know the rules...POIDH
    I was tempted to try get a pic on my phone but that would have been too obvious. Speaking of obviouses, the semi I was nursing yesterday was evidence enough for me :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    matthew h wrote:
    Tuesday meh

Neither. Bacon!

Always got bacon - its the law