New wheels arrived

mikewoods
mikewoods Posts: 135
edited November 2012 in MTB general
My new wheels arrived from justridingalong.com - awesome! Stans Flow EX on Hope Pro 2 Evo's and matching to the bikes colour. Pics on bike to follow in the your mountain bikes section but not until Ive also got it dirty to save the trolling :lol:

Straight out of the box they feel super solid in hand - I'm sure im never going to push them past any limits! excuse the phone pics but they give you the idea of what they look like.

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Sufficiently tarty to require mud to tone them down a bit!

Ignore me, just jealous!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    White rims is one thing, but the white spokes is a step too far (if they're the DT ones), a daft amount more money for a coating which doesn't last and adds weight!
  • milfredo
    milfredo Posts: 322
    njee20 wrote:
    White rims is one thing, but the white spokes is a step too far (if they're the DT ones), a daft amount more money for a coating which doesn't last and adds weight!

Who cares, they're his wheels and he likes them :roll: :lol:
  • haha I wasnt sure about white spokes when ordering them as was only going on what I pictured them to look like - got a good deal so no extra charge was considered. When they arrived I knew I had made the right choice - albeit I'll now go up hills slower with that extra 2g of weight for the white coating :lol:
  • Which in turn means you will Go Down faster!!!! Which after riding with you isnt going to be hard to achieve!!
  • njee20 wrote:
    White rims is one thing, but the white spokes is a step too far

agreed... :wink:

DSC_0487.JPG
    "Why have that extra tooth if you're not using it?" - Brian Lopes

Votec V.SX Enduro 'Alpine Thug' 2012/2013 build

Trek Session 8
  • I like em - but we've got to see them on the bike!!
    Family, Friends, Fantastic trails - what else is there

viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12898838
    viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12897374