Cube LTD Stolen in Milton Keynes

p44cmb
p44cmb Posts: 124
edited November 2012 in MTB stolen
Stolen from Morrisons around 2:15 this afternoon my 2011 Cube Ltd Team Mountain bike. Was locked up at the front of morrisons with countless other bikes there. it was locked up to a rack along with my daughters bike which was still there fortunately. A couple even saw it happen and confronted the bloke and asked him if he was nicking it. He said no and rode off.
Spoke to the manager at Morrisons who said that area is not covered by CCTV and even his staff no longer lock their bikes up there due to the amount of thefts there have been. FFS don't you think if they have had a lot of thefts they would sort out the CCTV!!!

Description =
Anodised black 18" frame,
Standard bike apart from
Black and red fritz grips,
Cube chainstay protector,
Larger front and rear discs.
Shimano M324 Clipless pedals
Schwalbe "Smart Sam" 2.25 Tyres

IMG_0060.jpg

Comments

• Thieving git. And can't help the people that asked the question couldn't have been a bit more forthright!

Was this Westcroft? I'll keep an eye out on the trails and on my travels

Paul
    Family, Friends, Fantastic trails - what else is there

viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12898838
    viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12897374
  • p44cmb
    p44cmb Posts: 124
    Hi Paul,

Yes it was Morrisons in Westcroft. Sure as hell won't be going there on the bike again to pick up a chicken for Sunday dinner. It was a damn expensive chicken!!!!!!!

Over the course of the week or so since it happened I've heard of a few others that have or know of someone that has had their bike pinched from there also. Makes my blood boil that Morissons customers are clearly being targeted but they don't have CCTV covering the bike racks.
  • Bloody hell that was a costly chicken - bet you lost your appetite.

Morrisons not providing external security is rubbish. But the bare faced cheek of these theiving bastards is outrageous.

I'll keep an eye out.
    Family, Friends, Fantastic trails - what else is there

viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12898838
    viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12897374