OB

1235»

Comments

• rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    hunting for something as we speak
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    DVD or Book? DVD or Book?

I assume he has some sort of moble device - maybe I-tunes voucher as most of my books are cycling related and I am not sure that is a good thing.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • jimmypippa
    jimmypippa Posts: 1,712
    I am still not sure what the plan is.
  • vermin
    vermin Posts: 1,739
    It's getting near to Christmas now and it's been quite a while since the accident, so we should be looking to get this sorted out soon. If it is already in hand that's great, but I'm out of the loop. Simon AH got the ball rolling but has been busy lately, is someone else managing things in his absence?

I'm happy to get stuck in but, as I neither drive nor own a cargo bike, carting stuff about isn't easy.
  • jimmypippa
    jimmypippa Posts: 1,712
    vermin wrote:
    It's getting near to Christmas now and it's been quite a while since the accident, so we should be looking to get this sorted out soon. If it is already in hand that's great, but I'm out of the loop. Simon AH got the ball rolling but has been busy lately, is someone else managing things in his absence?

I'm happy to get stuck in but, as I neither drive nor own a cargo bike, carting stuff about isn't easy.

Bump

As someone 200 miles away this applies to me too.

I don't know what the plan is.