Bergen-Voss

simona75
simona75 Posts: 336
I'm quite tempted to take part in this next year (http://bergenck.no/default.aspx?pageId=263)

I've seen it mentioned on here a couple of times but was wondering if anyone had taken part and what the logistics were like of getting there from the UK

Comments

• Yes I've been looking at this one too. Norway is a spectacular place and this looks like an event which will show the best of it. Afraid I can't help with specifically with your query but I wouldn't suppose it would pose too many logistical difficulties, except that you'll need to re-mortgage your home to buy a beer in Norway!
  • bigpikle
    bigpikle Posts: 1,690
    Me too- cracking place.

I looked at it last minute this year and even only a few weeks out the flights were only £39. Bergen airport is quite close really :D

Bergen is also lovely and makes a place for the non-cycling other half to spend the day without you if needed.
    Your Past is Not Your Potential...
  • simona75
    simona75 Posts: 336
    Bigpikle wrote:
    Me too- cracking place.

I looked at it last minute this year and even only a few weeks out the flights were only £39. Bergen airport is quite close really :D

Bergen is also lovely and makes a place for the non-cycling other half to spend the day without you if needed.

It does look good and well organised. Plus having locals that always seem to speak better English than me is a bonus