Cannondale email address

sammysideways
sammysideways Posts: 41
edited March 2013 in MTB general
Ive been on there website using the contact us link but for some reason i cant get the online form to send :evil: Does anybody have a proper email address instead? Its a matter that needs to be emailed/written otherwise i would just ring them :wink:

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    What do you want to tell them?
    Any issues with a bike you've bought should be taken up with the seller. Most manufacturers can't be bothered to deal with the public.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Its a matter that needs to be emailed/written otherwise i would just ring them :wink:
    why? you have no relation ship with them.

if it is a warrenty issue then that is the shop.

if it is with the shop it is with the distrbutor.

if you are getting noware with that talk to the CAB.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse
    and considering you have only had your Dale for 9 days things can not have got that bad asall you need do is return the bike.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • Its no issues with the bike, not even a complaints issue. Infact its not even for me if im completly honest. Sorted now anyways as my friend who wanted to contact them has got a reply so all sorted. sorry for wasting your time
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    http://www.cyclingsportsgroup.co.uk/ are the UK Cannondale distributors

Cycling Sports Group UK
    Vantage Way, The Fulcrum
    Poole, Dorset
    BH12 4NU

(01202) 732288

sales@cyclingsportsgroup.co.uk
  • Herbsman
    Herbsman Posts: 2,029
    CSG are f*cking w*nkers. Had a warranty issue passed on to them (when it should have been dealt with directly by the shop that sold me the parts) - parts were not fit for purpose and they basically accused me of not being a skilful enough rider to use the parts without damaging them.

So apparently it's OK to sell parts that are so thin and weak that they can't withstand normal everyday use. Absolute bunch of cretins...
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • cooldad
    Feel better now you've got that off your chest?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Herbsman
    Yes
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • nicklouse
    Herbsman wrote:
    CSG are f*cking w*nkers. Had a warranty issue passed on to them (when it should have been dealt with directly by the shop that sold me the parts)
    so go to the CAB and then the small claims court.

the shop can not pass it over. they have to rectify the problem. it is then up to them to sort out with the agent.
  • cooldad
    There are often two sides to most stories. This one is thin on specifics.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Herbsman
    I will fill you in if you are really that interested. But it would require me sending you pdf scans of the letters sent back and forth, and photos of the damaged item. I would have to link you to a video showing 'normal use'.

TBH they knew I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of taking them to court for £20, and they were right...
  • cooldad
    Not really. You broke something and aren't happy with the result. Words would suffice.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools