London bike show

sigorman85
sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
edited November 2012 in MTB general
Any one going or been to the London bike show?
I'm thinking about going haven't been before so is it with the journey from Dorset?
When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2

Comments

• sigorman85
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

• benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Ive been, and unless you're a) really into bikes so much that anything bike related is totally awesome or b) also planning on going to the boat show (assuming its on again). Then no. Go riding, thats my advice.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • sigorman85
    Take it its pants then?

• benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Its ok, but its not worth the trip/cost from Dorset. If I lived in London then sure, but I wouldnt go from elsewhere.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    benpinnick wrote:
    Its ok, but its not worth the trip/cost from Dorset. If I lived in London then sure, but I wouldnt go from elsewhere.
    This, if you have nothing else to do then why not. cant buy much, no prices on many things, mainly display only stuff.
    the outdoor show (next door) was good, but not worth the visit alone.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • andymc06
    andymc06 Posts: 245
    Went last year. Won't be going again. Very dissappointing. Very little to buy and not much MTB to look at. Found it very road orientated.
    If at first you don't succeed, spend some more money on kit!

Giant Trance X3 2011
  • I went last year. The show is pretty small but I did have an interesting time on the Training Hub. Going again this year but then it's not a huge journey for me.