Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
edited November 2012 in Pro race
...go here:

http://sorryidoped.com/

Couldnt be easier!

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    I have one - You know that thread in Cake Stop where I said my actress cousin was hypnotised by Derren Brown..?

She's actually in the one next week... :oops:
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,550
    I have one too. My username was supposed to be Not A Doctor, but I type with 6 thumbs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • ddraver wrote:
    I have one - You know that thread in Cake Stop where I said my actress cousin was hypnotised by Derren Brown..?

She's actually in the one next week... :oops:

Are you an appropriate case for rehabilitation?
  • rebs
    rebs Posts: 891
    My name is rebs. I have taken illegal drugs many years ago. I have been clean now for 8 years.... :P
  • rebs wrote:
    My name is rebs. I have taken illegal drugs many years ago. I have been clean now for 8 years.... :P

I know, I know. Once the crowd started looking really young at Fabric, you figured it was time to throw in the towel :)
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,550
    I take performance enhancing drugs every day to help me achieve results. It's part of the culture in my team. We just can't get by without a lot of caffeine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • I wish to confess to the use of testosterone. I deeply regret this, not because it meant I was cheating, lying to my family and degrading the sport I love but because I now have as many testicles as Lance. :wink:
    Correlation is not causation.
  • Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    I'm not sorry. Have you seen how good it makes me dance?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Is iboprufen on the banned list?

I took diazapam on the bike for a while, to deal with my broken pelvis.
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    edited November 2012
    Due to a BOGOF offer at the local store I accidentally used the express aisle with 11 items. Thanks OP for this timely opportunity.
  • Glad that so many of you have taken the opportunity to cleanse yourselves of the burden of past misdemeanours... :lol:

Talking of which...Senor Juan Antonio Flecha...

*scoots over to the Sky thread*
  • shinyhelmut
    shinyhelmut Posts: 1,364
    It shames me to admit it but many years ago I used to race in speedos
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    I was once involved in fixing a hockey match and we made out that it was the work of one person and got him to take the fall. It was something that went on quite a lot with other teams but one of our own committee grassed us up. He's no longer in a position of influence, and I am.

(This was at a very low level, I hasten to add)
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • cal_stewart
    cal_stewart Posts: 1,840
    I once took candy from a baby, I also was pretty smacked up on pain killers by the end of P-Coy
    eating parmos since 1981

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Aero 09
    Cervelo P5 EPS
    www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=13038799
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    RichN95 wrote:
    I was once involved in fixing a hockey match and we made out that it was the work of one person and got him to take the fall. It was something that went on quite a lot with other teams but one of our own committee grassed us up. He's no longer in a position of influence, and I am.

(This was at a very low level, I hasten to add)

You, sir, are the Hein Verbruggen of hockey. May your sporting path be strewn with the emanations of angry Irish journalists. Honestly, some people.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    I'm as clean as a whistle. Due to my strict zero-tolerance approach to all your shenaningans I will no longer be posting in this soup-spittle thread. Goodbye.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    ventolin for asthma... that fig roll bust has been well documented in the press so i wont go into it
  • To ask this is an invasion of my privacy, I don't have to answer if I don't want to. I cant remember taking or doing anything wrong and I have never failed a test so I suppose I am of course clean. At this precise moment in time, I am not cheating, the Haribo I ate once were prescribed by my doctor, the picture of my wife delivering them is entirely innocent as those ones were not the prescribed ones, they were in fact for my dog who suffers from gout. If you could see me now, you would see that I am crying, I am crying over the love of my sport, how can you suggest I would cheat when I have such love, such passion? All of my top 20 placements in cat 3 racing have now been tainted by these hideous claims against me and my family and my dog.
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    The medical grade fridge in my garage is simply there to keep my beer cold.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • I would also like to add that my twin has the other testicle.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • josame
    josame Posts: 1,162
    I have been tested numerous times - on this forum
    'Do not compare your bike to others, for always there will be greater and lesser bikes'
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Up until July 2011 I took part in triathlon and for this I am deeply sorry. I would like the fact that I have never worn calf guards or compression clothing of any type to be taken into consideration in my acceptance and rehabilitation back into the sport of cycling.
  • hammerite wrote:
    Up until July 2011 I took part in triathlon and for this I am deeply sorry. I would like the fact that I have never worn calf guards or compression clothing of any type to be taken into consideration in my acceptance and rehabilitation back into the sport of cycling.

Holy Mother of Mercy...most shocking confession of all. Nothing can top the confession of participation in the 'sport' that must not be named
  • I'm gonna say no....
  • MrTapir
    MrTapir Posts: 1,206
    I took drugs. You know what, I had a really good time and went about my day.
  • I hereby confess to sitting up until 3am the night before the 2006 Ulverstone road race drinking beer, whisky and Bols wen everything else was gone.

I feel I have suffered enough as I stacked it and broke my collarbone, seconds after bridging up to what proved to be the winning move.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • It shames me to admit it but many years ago I used to race in speedos

How on earth does a man ever come back from that? :roll:
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    hammerite wrote:

Holy Mother of Mercy...most shocking confession of all. Nothing can top the confession of participation in the 'sport' that must not be named

I think I received my punishment when I tried to take part in a race from that sport the day after my first ever cyclocross race. I spent the whole run with cramp.
  • cal_stewart
    cal_stewart Posts: 1,840
    I sometimes wear compression tight and top to bed. this is no way the same as wearing it on the bike.
    eating parmos since 1981

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Aero 09
    Cervelo P5 EPS
    www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=13038799
  • I sometimes wear compression tight and top to bed. this is no way the same as wearing it on the bike.

What you get up to in your own time...
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent