2012 Season highlights (video)

victorponf
victorponf Posts: 1,187
edited November 2012 in Pro race
If you like Flandes, Roubaix or Eroica, you would like GP Canal de Castilla, www.gpcanaldecastilla.com

Comments

• Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    Enjoyed that.

10 weeks to go. 10 weeks to go.
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Turfle wrote:
    Enjoyed that.

I'm so bored of doping/Armstrong chat that I am genuinely looking forward to the Tour Down Under, just because there might actually be some threads about something else.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Haha, this is true, that's the problem with a sport that actually has a break like this or F1, with football it stops for what seems like about 2 days a year and even then it's in the news all the time about transfers etc or they'll pipe in some Venezuelan beach football championship just to give people something to watch...

Now we do have talk in the off season but it's not good at all, such a shame after everything good that happened this year!
  • Turfle wrote:
    Enjoyed that.

I'm so bored of doping/Armstrong chat that I am genuinely looking forward to the Tour Down Under, just because there might actually be some threads about something else.

You're not the only one....
  • victorponf
    victorponf Posts: 1,187
    Do you like the video?
    If you like Flandes, Roubaix or Eroica, you would like GP Canal de Castilla, www.gpcanaldecastilla.com