The Wiggo effect...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,344
edited November 2012 in The bottom bracket
I noticed so many newbies who joined BR in August. Must be Wiggos fault, not wiggle.

Here is a list of current protagonists that have some effect on something. What on earth can that effect be ?:
Jimmy Saville (and Gary Glitter, Freddy Star)
Barack Obama
Superstorm Sandy
Lance Armstrong
Claire Balding
My mate Tony
Boris Johnson
Comet
The M and S Christmas Catalogue
Skyfall
...feel free to add to the list.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• I'll add My mate Tony, who is actually from Hull and calls himself "Tawny"

and this

"Allez-oop! One morning
    a darling came to my home,
    a cellophane puppet with Chinese hair,
    a plaster, a hangover,
    drank my beer in a large rubber glass
    Oooo-ooo-ooo-ooo!
    like an Indian in his igloo "

and my new mate Plastic.

189919074;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    What a naff thread. WTF was the OP thinking of at the time. I'll do some pennance:

1 hour of this
  • willhub
    willhub Posts: 821
    They probably thought this site was a sporty version of Talk to Frank.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    What a naff thread. WTF was the OP thinking of at the time. I'll do some pennance:

1 hour of this

Bloody Hell, steady on! This isn't penance, it's purgatory and you'd have had to have at least a murder in your account just to be made to look at his suit!

Oh yes, and back to the OP. I'll add myself to the list. I find that most things usually come down to my fault, I'm just glad I'm not older and so don't have the war on my conscience.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    most things I do have an effect on something or other and rarely the one I set out to achieve - take this for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84o4t_bSzPE&feature=plcp

As well as that I would like to go examine the effect that Rachel Weisz has on things... :D
  • pinno
    Redhog14 wrote:
    most things I do have an effect on something or other and rarely the one I set out to achieve - take this for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84o4t_bSzPE&feature=plcp

As well as that I would like to go examine the effect that Rachel Weisz has on things... :D

Well done :D Although it was a soft landing though you poof. Come back once you bunny hoped accross the giants causeway or fallen off Arthurs Seat and crashed into that awful conflab of brown flats at the bottom of the hill next to the park (which should improve them a little).