Price check on bike

custardbunn
custardbunn Posts: 20
edited November 2012 in Road general
iphoto2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can anyone tell me how much would this bike cost roughly? Doing a favour for a friend as I am not sure about the price myself.

Specs that i can remember off the top of my head as the bike is not mine.

Frame: Lapierre Francais des Jeux
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon Road Fork White 1"1/8th
Wheels: Mavic open pro 32 on Ultegra rear and 105 front built with DT revolutions
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 6600 Ultegra 10 speed
Shifters: shimano ultegra shifters
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 6600 39/52 172.5
Chain: Shimano Ultegra 7700
Cassette: Shimano 105 11-25
Rear Brake: Shimano 105 Black
Seatpost:3t 4gx aero
Front Tyre: Continental Gator 23mm
Rear Tyre: Continental GP seasons 23mm
Saddle: Specialized Riva

He also mentioned that the front wheel and fork goes slightly unaligned when moved but is not a problem as it rides fine. He has been riding it for the past few months.

Kind regards

Comments

• 250?
  • R u sure or just saying? because u put a question mark as well.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I would say a bit more. Ultegra (albeit 6600 not 6700) very reasonable wheels.

I might say 350?

Not sure about the fork wobble though. That would be a make or break for me unless you could better explain it and if it were damage or something I could sort myself easily
  • its not damaged. I think you just need one less spacer on the headset so you can tighten the nut. but it rides fine. doesnt move around unless you force it. also he said some parts cost him quite abit like the shifters and fork were around 200 alone..but hey i am no expert in bikes :)
  • I'd make an informed estimate of £300
  • Anonymous
    I reckon to sell it, the parts are more valuable than the bike. If he's selling it, strip it down and sell it individually
  • coriordan wrote:
    I reckon to sell it, the parts are more valuable than the bike. If he's selling it, strip it down and sell it individually

How much roughly for the parts individually? If you don't mind saying. Thank you :)
  • Does anyone know?
    bump
  • Anonymous
    look on ebay for the same parts and see what they sell for and that should give you a guide.

No offense, but this is pretty simple stuff to do yourself, basic consumer research - those parts aren't rare so you can put several in your watch list and see what happens