'Punishing' companies for bad service -even if it costs you?

2»

Comments

• asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    When I say screwed me about Tredz denied reciving a returned ceramic BB, that's over £100. Shiny bikes took six weeks to dispatch a SRAM Rival left shifter, that's over £100. Fudges, under the guise of Myspokes, took payment for an Exposure Joystick and Redeye, only deliverered the joystick and are not answering emails about a refund for the Redeye worth £30.

I don't take grudges lightly but if you blot your copybook the you can go Myspokes yourself.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • daviesee wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    I do bear grudges.
    Do me wrong once, that's your fault. For me to allow it a second time is my fault. A third time is stupid.
    Edit:- Should have read.
    For it to happen once may be a mistake.
    For it to happen twice is your fault.
    For it to happen a third time is my fault.

Or something like that :wink:

But pretty much how I handle bad service. You may get off with something happening once but two similar strikes and you are out.

or in the words of George W Bush:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    or in the words of George W Bush:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
    Cue The Who..... :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    Talking of Ryanair, they're often not even the cheapest anymore once you've bolted on the extra charges... Certainly the headline price seems cheap... I used to be able to fly for weekends away from Stanstead for literally £20 return all in with Ryanair. I used to love heading out to some random location in Germany, 1 night in a hotel, explore a bit, see some museums some bars etc and then back home but you don't get those prices anymore. These days it can be cheaper to fly BA or another major airline, especially if you factor in the excessive cost of getting to and from Stanstead, Luton etc, whereas if you live in London it's far cheaper to get to Heathrow by Tube...
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.