Andy Murray interview

2»

Comments

• jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    I'd love to see Tennis have the guts ripped out of it like us Cyclists have seen in our sport. It's about time other sports had the kicking. Football, Tennis, Rugby, Athletics, Horse Racing, Snooker (Beta Blockers), well, let's say every sport to save time. Why's it cycling that's got to have this level of scrutiny?

Sorry, I do agree with the "drug free" stance, even though there will never come a time of clean professional cycling but other sports should stand up to the same rigour that our sport does.

Jerry
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,076
    alanp23 wrote:
    Insideinfo wrote:
    I dont care what Andy Murray says, hes a miserable, Scottish c*nt.

I'll never forgive him for the English comments he made a few years back. The kid needs to remember who bailed his sh*tty little country out financially when the banks went tjts-up.

And lets be honest, he only won the US Open because Federer couldnt be bothered to get out of bed and Nadal was too busy hanging out the back of a couple of line judges.

Heres the truth on those comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqQsHBwkDgQ

Thanks alan, not heard that before. I like Murray, he's a good guy and a look at any vid that isn't a press conference will show he's got a lot about him.

• This is pretty much all you need to know about doping in tennis.

Thier testing is a disgrace.

As ever, money talks.