my cannondale trail SL4

theraggyone
theraggyone Posts: 147
edited September 2013 in Your mountain bikes
Ive been viewing the forum for a few months now and thought it was about time I posted some pictures of my beast , ive been busy upgrading it over the last few months so far ive fitted rockshox Reba rst soloair forks with pushloc,shimano SLX hydrolic brakes , ks dropzone adjustable seatpost with remote,SLX shifters, Easton ea70 high rise monkeybars,SLX rear deraileur,deore front deraileur,octane one pedals, cannondale D3 lockon grips, schwalbe Hans dampf front and nobby nic rear tyres , a superstar 65mm stem being fitted tomorrow and mucky nutz mudguards fitted front and rear. When I brought the bike my intension was to just do a little riding to improve my fitness but ive completely fallen in love with the sport and try to get out everyday
The bike feels amazing now much hetter than it did stock , at the time I brought it I really stretched my budget , but luckily due to a ppi insurance windfall ive been able to afford alot more upgrades than expected and almost turn the bike ninto the sort of spec I was drooling over a few months back, I know its still not the same level as alot of the bikes on here but I love it , hope you like yhe pics.

DSC_1527.jpg

DSC_1528.jpg

DSC_1519.jpg

Comments