anybody from shrewsbury on here and where do you ride

badger kev
badger kev Posts: 30
edited March 2013 in MTB rides
New to this mountain biking pretty unfit looking to get fitter like the title says anyone from shrews on here any local clubs, rideout that i could get involved with.

Comments

• scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    Im in Shrewsbury but dont get much riding done down there. You have the Long Mynd 15-20 mins down the road, some good riding there, there is also Eastridge.

There is a group called the Wild Wednesday Wheelers that go out, could be worth getting intouch with them, they split the rides into ability groups.

Google them, you should find them.
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • thanks for that no shox
  • mounty
    mounty Posts: 682
    I ride in and around Shrewsbury on various days, times and places. A mixed bag really, depending on time and conditions.

Some of the places include Haugmound hill, Long Mynd & Church Stretton area, Eastridge, Lythe hill routes etc.

I have been trying to hook up with Shrewsbury riders, met up with a couple of lads over the previous weeks. Give me a shout if you are free.

Cheers :-)
  • dave82uk
    dave82uk Posts: 135
    Hi, I'm fairly new to Shrewsbury, been mostly riding on the Long Mynd and occasionally around Haughmond Hill. I'm always up for meeting up with others for a ride.
  • Hi, I'm from Shrewsbury too, we should meet up for a ride some time.
  • Kawasparky i,m up for that cant do anything this wkend due to work but weekend after if weathers ok would be cool.
  • Really sorry buddy, I forgot i'd replied to the post :( If your still up for a ride let me know and we can arrange something.