Official Meh-day morning thread

sanchez89
sanchez89 Posts: 567
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Bonjour goobers

Tired this morning. Lots of work awaits but no enthusiasm to do it. Total and utter MEH!

Onwards to hot steamy brew and a frosties cereal bar! (Other brands of cereal are available)

Laters
2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
Clank wrote:
M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.

Comments

• Mehning Losers!

I could quite happily have slept another 4 or 5 hours!
    Eating porridge with honey and cinnamon mmm tasty. My boss gets back to work today, after 2 weeks in Cyprus. I'd hate to see the number of emails she has to read! Todays mission will be to update the boss, then Judo.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' throbnostles,

Today I will mostly be boring.

....big holes in the floor! :lol:

See what I did there? Eh? Eh?

Oooo,tough crowd. :? :roll:

Onwards! To caffiene! And further jokes that are funnier in my head!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    What the fark am I doing at work this early? I'm usually just getting out of bed by now. Anyway, onwards to a nap and an early finish.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I slept so well last night it was unreal, unfortunatly I have uni meh today and judging by the timetable it's going to be a struggle. Now it's time for breakfasts, just need to decide what to have.

This evening will involve some kind of exercise, not sure what yet but I need to do something.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Work meh kept going through my head last night, so bugger all sleep.

Today is living through the work meh
  • Monging y'all

Arrived in the office late today, now enjoying a nice red bull and sitting back relaxing reading emails. Today should be fairly easy, but relationship problems are hanging over my head which is making me a bit edgy.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    hello frotters...

Had a good larf on sats stag do, rafting in Nottingham then out getting wankered, not too badly hung over sun either, sadly had to pay for my shinanigans by accompanying the mrs on a soft furnishing shopping spree.

This had entailed in new curtains for the living room, which in turn requires my curtain pole fitting skills tonight, I had earmarked this eve for some fettling, that's out of the window by the looks of it....
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Brilliant weekend, featuring a lot of cake, horse riding, walking in the Peaks and an extraordinarily large amount of meat at Tropeiro (it's good, but not good enough to warrant how much it cost)
    Mostly work stuff today, and hopefully yoga if anyone will answer the blimmin phone...

Kisses
    FoxC
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Afternoon tater lickers,

No work today , or this week.

Today has consisted of ordering 2 xmas presents, and hours on the xbox.

Off to Frankie and Bennys later (whatever that is) with some bird (and possibly her 2 kids)

:Transmission end:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!