Commuter Bike Design! Georgia Institute of Technology

gtid2012
gtid2012 Posts: 4
edited October 2012 in Commuting general
Hey commuters, I'm sure you've already been asked to fill out surveys before so if it won't trouble you, I'm going to ask for one more. I am working with a team of industrial designers at Georgia Tech to design a new commuter bike and we are currently doing research, gathering information, and making observations. If you take the time to answer a few questions for us we will greatly appreciate it and I promise to return with pictures of our final design in 2 months.

http://tolu.na/PX2NYQ

Thank you!

Comments

• So even technical colleges over there don't use SI units?
  • I wouldn't say that we don't use them... it's just not our primary unit system. We use both a lot; I'm not sure when/if we'll ever completely switch to SI though. I'm sorry, I should have included both units in the survey!

Thanks for the responses guys! It's just a few demographics questions and 20 about biking, mainly choice questions. We really appreciate your input!
  • Yeah, that would have made it better.

For the last question I was putting changes I would make to my commuting bike, but if I was starting from scratch it would be way different.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I managed sex, but gave up at age. Was this designed for slow children - I can read, I don't need pictures to work out if I'm a boy or a girl.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    I managed sex, but gave up at age. Was this designed for slow children - I can read, I don't need pictures to work out if I'm a boy or a girl.

Hahaha, the whole survey isn't like that. Just the first few demographic questions which were standard with the survey generator I used. They are kind of silly.
  • godders1
    godders1 Posts: 750
    Done. Look forward to the update.