reservoir dogs

steverc50
steverc50 Posts: 4
edited October 2012 in Routes
Can anyone give me a map reference for reservoir dogs in the Surrey hills?

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Why that in particular - there are lots of much better trails? But I don't think it actually exists in it's original form anymore, not for a good few years. Destroyed in logging. It was the link between Yogurt Pots and BKB. Best way to link them now is to head back toward the carpark nearest the top of Holmbury and from the left rear corner of the carpark (as if you were entering from Radnor Lane), there's a trail leading out which ends up on the fire road above the reservoir. Come out there, cross Radnor Lane, and you get to the start of BKB.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • We normally do bomb holes, telegraph poles then BKB.
    But someone showed us another route to BKB and we thought he said it was Reservoir dogs but we cant find it, but thanks anyway.
  • cooldad
    That does sound more or less like the original - when you come out of Yog Pots you turn right then left to get to Telegraph Road. If you turned left, then keep right you get to the original start, so you would meet up with it turning left at the bottom of Telegraph and then left agin back up the hill, but whilst I can more or less find stuff I have no idea of map references.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • cooldad
    There are normally a few people who post in London Calling in Rides riding there most weekends and having someone to show you helps. Quite a few are using the Facebook page as well.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • OK Thanks