Forum sigantures

LegendLust
LegendLust Posts: 1,022
edited October 2012 in The cake stop
I don't know if this is the right place for this question but here goes - I've just joined the forum and want to update my profile a bit. I'm struggling to find where I can add a signature to my profile?

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,553
    Top right of the page above the list of magazines it should show your user name and next to that the user control panel. Click on that and there is a tab for profile on the screen it takes you to.
  • LegendLust
    Pross wrote:
    Top right of the page above the list of magazines it should show your user name and next to that the user control panel. Click on that and there is a tab for profile on the screen it takes you to.

Thanks for your advice but I've been through all that and can't see anything in my settings about a signature
  • a few newbies have had this problem.

viewtopic.php?f=40033&t=12878718

just ask in the office section - it seems they can sort it.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    LegendLust wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Thanks for your advice but I've been through all that and can't see anything in my settings about a signature

look again in about 7 more posts.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • LegendLust
    nicklouse wrote:
    LegendLust wrote:
    Pross wrote:

look again in about 7 more posts.

OK thanks. I suspected it was because I was being 'screened'!