Where's Tusher

RoadPainter
RoadPainter Posts: 375
edited October 2012 in Pro race
Not been around for a while - hope everything's OK.

Comments

• LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    She's touring around the highlands with her cat in a basket. Maybe.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    I've been expecting her to go all Kathy-Bates-in-Misery for a while now, but Cav was in Paris yesterday so can't be that?

Strava is not Zen.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,551
    Maybe she is buried under an avalanche of Rabo replica kit that she ordered online on the basis of Insideinfo's hot tip or possibly hanging around in the Netherlands waiting for Cav to show up at the press conference to announce his signing.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    This guinea pig is starving....
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • She may need to reappear to put a consoling arm around Cav, and wipe away his tears. According to the latest Cycling Weekly, Cav's says 'When I read about Bernie re-signing for three years it broke my heart'

:?
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    She may need to reappear to put a consoling arm around Cav, and wipe away his tears. According to the latest Cycling Weekly, Cav's says 'When I read about Bernie re-signing for three years it broke my heart'

So he read about it, Bernie didn't tell him? ha, that makes me chuckle. :lol:
  • She may need to reappear to put a consoling arm around Cav, and wipe away his tears. According to the latest Cycling Weekly, Cav's says 'When I read about Bernie re-signing for three years it broke my heart'

So he read about it, Bernie didn't tell him? ha, that makes me chuckle. :lol:

I doubt that very much. Bernie doesnt come across as anything other than a decent guy. Its Cav playing out the victim routine - did the same thing when Renshaw went to Rabo.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Perhaps she was consumed in some awful knitting landslide disaster... or maybe she is devising a pattern with the letters OPQS on for use with size 12 needles
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition