bike radar t shirt stickers jersey????

sigorman85
sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
edited October 2012 in MTB general
has bike radar ever had stickers made or tshirts keyrings window stickers jerseys and all that jazz?

reason i ask is lbs have there club jerseys and few tshirts and all that for sale that makes a few quid and also some web sites. im not sure how this web site works but some times its a good thing to make a bit of cash for event sponsor support advertisement

im sure some will agree and disagree but i would prob buy a sticker and a jersey.
be gd to see a window sticker on car /van lol.........this may seem sad but just a thought
When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2

Comments

• i agree

id buy a t-shirt and sticker for the car and bike :)

:mrgreen:
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    I'd enjoy seeing a BR sticker on the back of a car with bikes on it - bit of a nod to the other users.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • sigorman85
    brilliant!!!! im sure there must be someone that could get this going but im sure the owners of the web site must have thought of this befor? and i guess there must be some kind of copyrite things so not any old tom dick or harry couldgo out and get the stuff made for the forum?
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

• I sure as hell wouldn't put any MTB related sticker on my car.

'I''ve got bikes, come nick them'.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    sigorman85 wrote:
    im not sure how this web site works but some times its a good thing to make a bit of cash for event sponsor support advertisement
    Website is owned by Future Publishing - look at the bottom of the page.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • sigorman85
    thanks guru dad i mean cool dad

• sigorman85
    i have found this but im lost who to contact im not sure it would go any where

http://www.futureplc.com/contact/contacts-at-future/

• miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    edited October 2012
    I think this is a good idea - i'll have a look into it if you like and contact someone at Future :D
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    MBUK (part of future publishing) often do stickers, can't recall seeing T-shirts though!

What Mountain Bike and Mountain Biking UK are the two MTBing mags under the FP banner.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I'm sure years ago MBUK used to do a range of t shirts including mint sauce stuff. i remember my mate having one.
  • miss notax
    Yes, I have seen MBUK t-shirts (not that I would ever wear one :lol: ).

I would rather have some kind of sticker or *thing* - kind of like Pistonheads - so you know who is a fellow BR person 8)
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

• cooldad
    miss notax wrote:

I would rather have some kind of sticker or *thing* - kind of like Pistonheads - so you know who is a fellow BR person 8)
    No need you can recognise all of us by our awesome riding god prowess. Or goddess obviously.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • miss notax
    Obviously 8)

• sigorman85
    cooldad wrote:
    miss notax wrote:

No need you can recognise all of us by our awesome riding god prowess. Or goddess obviously.[/quote

Yet again cool dad cracks me up brilliant

• sigorman85
    Let me no if you get the ball rolling miss notax

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • sigorman85
    So I take it they didn't get round to making it? Thanks for the links

• miss notax
    Got a reply from BR to say it's still a work in progress.....

• cooldad
    For the last 7 years.
    Or there was the Cruddie T shirt thread. Some images have disappeared.
    viewtopic.php?f=10007&t=12784011
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • sigorman85
    So that's a no then or we can't be arsd