Sports Direct padded cycling shorts.

redderekthelampshade
edited October 2012 in Commuting general
Hi, called in to the one at Crowne Point in Leeds at the weekend and noticed they have reduced the Muddyfox padded cycling shorts from £29.99 to £9.99.. I got a pair and they seem comfy enough - cant go wrong for a tenner, and I'm sure your knackers/ladybits will be greatful!

Comments

• Thanks for the tip. I'll take a look. Shame they're not still selling the Muddy Fox Phatsta bike too.
  • i bought some recently. Mine came up quite small. Usually a large for shorts. But theses are a struggle to get on, and they dont stretch
  • Yeah, mine are quite snug but I put that down to my strong pro cyclist like legs and large package lol..
  • I have a few bits from sports directs muddy fox range. These are permanently on sale and i have the Jersey/shorts/bib shorst/leggings and bib leggings.

I like the range and would agree with others on the "order large" advice... my bib leggings are an XXL for example! (I'm 6'3" and weigh around 12 stone 10 pounds)
  • zx6man
    zx6man Posts: 1,092
    I use all the muddy fox stuff for my commute. do the job fine for next to no cash..
  • lighty89
    lighty89 Posts: 183
    I use the muddyfox stuff quite a bit, decent for commuting, and the padded shorts are a bargain.
    Lasted me a year now, for a tenner thats not bad.
    MTB - VooDoo Bantu
    Commuter - Raleigh Grande
  • Ian193
    Ian193 Posts: 1
    All our cycle clothing is from sports direct or aldi cant beat it for the price