Classified rules and NO location

This rule is always being flouted. It clearly states in the rules that an approximate location has to be given.

Stating a location for small bike parts that can be posted is a waste of time and would be hard for the moderators to police so I can understand that. But for complete bikes it's a PITA

Up to now I have been buying components for my bike so location is not a problem. I am now trying to find a nice MTB for my Wife. Each ad has to be opened to try and find a location which, in most cases, is not included. Each ad has to have a title for the listing so why cant there also be a sub title for approximate location ?

It's not rocket science.

Al
Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    why? why cant people read and follow the rules?

if it does not follow the rules report it.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse wrote:
    why? why cant people read and follow the rules?

if it does not follow the rules report it.

1) why cant people read and follow the rules?

Why can't you make it harder for people to break the rules ?

2) if it does not follow the rules report it

I might just do that. Prepare for a long session in front of your monitor. :D
    Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!