New South Wales MTB Club

Fallout
Fallout Posts: 25
edited October 2012 in MTB rides
Hay Guys

Me and a good few mate have started a new MTB called Buckarooda MTB. We are from Ebbw Vale 15min away from Cwmcarn, We are looking for some new members and people to ride with and show us a few new rides. Like i said we are a VERY new club as we only been started it up 2 weeks ago but we been rideing together for just over a year now.

Take a look at our website make a profile join in the Forum and come out riding with us ;)

here is the site http://www.buckaroodamtb.webs.com
Riding since 2010

Comments

• mikewoods
    mikewoods Posts: 135
    Signed up - hope it picks up. I'm in south west Wales and finding group rides is difficult from down here. Hopefully some of the rides will include Brechfa and Afan which are the easiest for us to get to.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Fallout wrote:
    Hay Guys

Me and a good few mate have started a new MTB called Buckarooda MTB. We are from Ebbw Vale 15min away from Cwmcarn, We are looking for some new members and people to ride with and show us a few new rides. Like i said we are a VERY new club as we only been started it up 2 weeks ago but we been rideing together for just over a year now.

Take a look at our website make a profile join in the Forum and come out riding with us ;)

here is the site http://www.buckaroodamtb.webs.com

Hi mate,

I know it's another club but it's only just down the road from you. we have 80 odd members and do inter club rides with other clubs - check out www.halfwayupmtb.com.

I'll check your website out now as well :)
  • Fallout
    Fallout Posts: 25
    sweet mike hope to see you out soon :D

Hay kev yeah i was a member with HWU but i could never make any of the rides dude to my old job i was working 6/7 days a week and found it hard to get out on the bike. now i have a new job and i have time to get out on the bike i started riding with a few people from around my area and well you know the rest lol. yeah defo up for a ride with you guys but i need to get fitter first tho lol
    Riding since 2010
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I wouldn't mind tagging along with you guys on a blorenge ride sometime. I only really know 1 route up there itd be good to see some more :-)