It's too early in the morning

pangolin
pangolin Posts: 6,632
edited October 2012 in Commuting chat
I have to do a weekend implementation, up at 4:15.

CJ, Hoopdriver, what are your excuses?
- Genesis Croix de Fer
- Dolan Tuono

Comments

• Hoopdriver
    Hoopdriver Posts: 2,023
    I have always been an early morning guy, since I was a kid. It sounds really dedicated when I say I get out on the road at 4:30am but it really isn't. Am just up that time in the morning anyway, and what better way to put in the time?
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Children that is all
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    Hoopdriver wrote:
    I have always been an early morning guy, since I was a kid. It sounds really dedicated when I say I get out on the road at 4:30am but it really isn't. Am just up that time in the morning anyway, and what better way to put in the time?

I quite like mornings, well I like mornings that I can take slowly or go out for a ride rather than workday mornings when I have to rush around like a mad thing but 4.30am?!
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • 4.30 isn't early. I'm often up then if it's been a good night.

I do try to get to bed before Dawn though.

She's a big girl with cold feet and a lovely crack, but she does have a tendancy to steal all the covers.
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    When I'm on early shift, the latest start is something like 5.50 am. Ride, get changed, cup of tea, wake up properly etc etc means leaving the house for 4.45. The earliest start is 4.12 am leaving at 3 am. Brutal. Not looking forward to Jan/Feb. For non-going-to-work rides it makes 7 am departures seem a bit tame to be honest.
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.