my new rockrider

giveit2papalaz
giveit2papalaz Posts: 8
edited October 2012 in Your mountain bikes
Hi all just thought id post pics of my rr8.1 that i purchased yesterday. Thanks to The Beginner for answering my questions about which bike etc. Also thanks to decathlon stockport for their help and advice.
Cheers! :D
20121019_165941_zpsaa7a7781.jpg
20121019_165951_zps25d8f981.jpg
20121019_170433_zpsb7d84a20.jpg

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Ah you must be fairly local to me if your buying in Stockport ? Where you from ? And where you gonna be riding ?
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    very nice, a much better colour scheme than last years :D
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • Im in stockport also :D
  • Im in oldham mate. Not really sure where to head out at min still finding my feet abit..Your right about the colour scheme i wasnt that keen on last years rr 8.1 myself..
  • You live in a good location with a lot of places to ride, so get out and ride, you could always join a club also, manchester mountain bikers is a great club for novice riders to expert.
  • Looks really nice!
  • well...i have to admin that it makes me excited..I consider buying one like this or not...
  • Oh yeah a nice ride i agree with the rest defo a better colour finish than last years, ( ps take of the lovely plastic disc hiding behind the cassette hehe) :wink:
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Thanks to The Beginner for answering my questions about which bike etc.
    No probs, just crossing my fingers you enjoy it now!

The pics seem to be missing some mud......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • mcnultycop
    mcnultycop Posts: 2,143
    Im in oldham mate. Not really sure where to head out at min still finding my feet abit..Your right about the colour scheme i wasnt that keen on last years rr 8.1 myself..

Where in Oldham? I've got a little route local to me in and around Tandle Hill and Chadderton Park areas.
  • mcnultycop wrote:
    Im in oldham mate. Not really sure where to head out at min still finding my feet abit..Your right about the colour scheme i wasnt that keen on last years rr 8.1 myself..

Where in Oldham? I've got a little route local to me in and around Tandle Hill and Chadderton Park areas.

Royton near the railway pub, so not far from tandle hill or chaddy park really. Any routes you could share with me would be much appreciated cheers..