Where are you cycling this weekend?

Dannyboy95
Dannyboy95 Posts: 245
edited October 2012 in MTB general
Ill be up in the Biddulph moors after cycling through Leek bypassing Rudyard lake in Staffordshire. Hope you all have a good weekend stay safe. 8)
cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
Current Bike-TREK 4500
Previous Bikes
:Giant Roam 3
:Bianchi Nirone 7

Comments

• Sunday I'll be in the South lakes somewhere but the question is where?
    3 passes - garburn, gatsgarth, nan bield then back over garburn
    Grizdale Forrest - The north face trail,new downhill black all linked up with the bridalways in the Forrest
    Coniston - namely dunnerdale, seathwaite and Walna scar
    Desisions desisions :D
    When you go to the ground you are in my world. My world is the ocean. I am the shark and most people don't know how to swim
  • Pennines .. that's about as far as my decision making has gone.
  • lighty89
    lighty89 Posts: 183
    Knypersley and Marsh Hill.
    MTB - VooDoo Bantu
    Commuter - Raleigh Grande
  • Woburn trails and surrounding areas! Fingers crossed for nicer weather than last night. One stop short of bog snorkelling - still fun though.
    Family, Friends, Fantastic trails - what else is there

viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12898838
    viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12897374
  • Up on the Mendips tomorrow, come rain or shine. :)
    2011 Giant Trance Ltd, 2016 Revs, XT bits etc.
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    Nowhere :(

Well that's not strictly true.... Had a great weekend biking in the Lake District last weekend, but this Sunday i'm braving my first road bike event :oops:

Tomorrow will mostly be me trying to ride a bike without suspension or knobbly tyres - i've only ridden it for about 10 mins in 5 years (when I rode into a car :? ). What can I say, it seemed like a good idea at the time. At least it's only the 80Km route to get through.... :? :shock: :roll:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Just back from that glentress- mostly messing around on the jumps and the wee loops around the top car park, some actual honest to god training on the blue route, and some offmap stuff. Lovely. Amazing how much riding you can get done in 3 hours if you don't spend half of it talking cobblers and eating haribos.
    Uncompromising extremist