The 'its nearly friday' thread

sanchez89
sanchez89 Posts: 567
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning ass hats,

Feel more awake this morning. Less sleep obviously equals more awake next day in my world. Backwards. Not much to report for today. Same shoot different day.

Onwards to coffee then food

Have fun out there
2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
Clank wrote:
M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.

Comments

• Mehning Losers!

Well, yesterday I said a sh1tstorm was probably waiting to happen at work sometime soon. Yesterday it started to rain! One of the directors demanded answers to lots of things, and seemed to like the fact that my boss isn't here to answer them. Badly for him, I've thrown back more questions regarding problems, demanding answers. Needless to say, I've not heard anything more from it, let's see what today brings!

Didn't make Battenburg last night, as I don't have a tin big enough. So today, I want to buy a tin. Mmmmm caaaake.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    . Badly for him, I've thrown back more questions regarding problems, demanding answers. Needless to say, I've not heard anything more from it, let's see what today brings!

'The Mule Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest'. Kewl!

Mornin' bieber fans

Another intensive workshop day ahead as I try and make beautiful music with a recaltricent war-bot, a MIG torch and some wandango grade, uber-steels. What's the worst that can happen?

No, seriously. What *is* the worst that can happen?

M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.

Onwards! To coffee! And much arc-sparking, amp throwing, metal melting mayhem. Then lunch.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    For once the rain has stopped. I’m sure this will only be a temporary measure but I’ll make the most of it whilst I can.

Lots of evidence this morning of the ‘Wiggo’ effect. Commuters on rusty old 5 speed, fully mud guarded racers with antique flickering lights. I’m surprised they made it to the age they are without any road sense. Trying to cut down the offside of an articulated lorry turning right is not a smart move.

Day full of meh with pointless meetings all morning and then another this afternoon which I’m sure will turn into a mudslinging match.

Tea to start the day.

Later……
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    Most of the day will be spent driving to each corner of the essex countryside then i have the car booked in for its MOT again, I'm going to stay with them this time to make sure they do it right!

Might get out on the velo later in the mud? we shall see?

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Meh, too much grief
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    morning dribblers...

thursmeh, at least there's only 1 day to go... tonight will be riding round thetford forest with some mates 6.30ish at Brandon C.P. if anyone fancies it...
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    glad tideings fudgepackers................

lad off to school, so off out on the sara, nice little ride down through bradda wood, along the canal up into "gods town" of burslem for a wee bit of ticket collecting for northampton away :lol: .....then back along said canal up to bathpoole park around the woods/lake and back home all intime for collecting the boy and "dave" & the girl will be non the wiser, just need to think of an excuse as to why i'm out all day on the 27th......oh yeah i'l just MTFU !!!

onwards to a tad of bacons 1st tho eh..................................
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Afternoon
    Not much to report from the East Midlands today, the sun is out and I still don't want to get on my bike.
    In other news I've decided I *am* annoyed that TFN didn't offer to pay half (or all) of the B&B we had to get after The Big Stupid Scar-Inducing Crash in August. Should have made him sleep in the tent while I stayed in teh B&B.
    ah well, back to writing minutes. Brilliant. :-/
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Afternoon Freaks,

Finished off the last school related paperwork for our kid - nothing to do now except wait until next March when they tell us which sink school she's been put in :roll: . Coffee and bacon lunch has been had at at Costa's to celebrate getting that out the way. Off into London later for a beer or two :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    Afternoon
    Not much to report from the East Midlands today, the sun is out and I still don't want to get on my bike.
    In other news I've decided I *am* annoyed that TFN didn't offer to pay half (or all) of the B&B we had to get after The Big Stupid Scar-Inducing Crash in August. Should have made him sleep in the tent while I stayed in teh B&B.
    ah well, back to writing minutes. Brilliant. :-/
    Kisses
    FoxC
    Now you see, Foxc, I'm a proper English Gentleman (and a poet it would seem!) and would have paid for it all. It's what I do sadly, it ends up costing me a lot of money. I ended up driving my friend from Bury to Nottingham once, as it was 'on my way back to Leeds'. Didn't even ask for diesel money.
    Now, where's my monacle...?
    monocle_blog.jpg
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro