New GoPro HD hero 3!!11!1!!

alihisgreat
alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
edited October 2012 in The cake stop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A3PDXmYoF5U

Looks pretty awesome to be honest.. just need to find an extreme sport so I can justify buying one :(

Comments

• Mikey41
    Mikey41 Posts: 690
    Nice that it's smaller and lighter, I can really tell mine is there if it's on my helmet. I'll have to try a different position.
    Giant Defy 2 (2012)
    Giant Defy Advanced 2 (2013)
    Giant Revel 1 Ltd (2013)
    Strava
  • Looks pretty awesome to be honest.. just need to find an extreme sport so I can justify buying one :(

That demo looks stunning, not sure whether it would be any good in the dark though there are a few moans about it in the amazon reviews, although a YT search for "GoPro night" the results seem OK.

Price wise, it's not that much more than a normal camcorder so I would have thought merely filming your babies smearing spagbol over themselves was justification enough, and it sounds like the ideal holiday camcorder (i have a panasonic hd-ta1 but the battery only lasts an hour and I can't stick it to things).

The timelapse facility, though, it what's really piqued my interest, but I assume it has to be plugged into something or else the battery still runs out after 2.5 hours?