Ragley G6?

Barrelmaker
Barrelmaker Posts: 188
edited October 2012 in MTB general
I have done a search and not really found much regarding the G6, i know there are a few references to it in other threads (namely the FS equiv of a long travel HT thread). Does/ has anyone heard anything regarding the G6, rumours or otherwise? Most of the info dried up late 2011 from what i have seen when googling. Has it been abandonned?!

Comments

• Chain Reaction put out an advert for lights a few weeks ago and the dude in the picture was riding a Ragley full sus of some description....... they're out there somewhere......... :?

I did email Ragley about a month ago asking about Piglet availability and the release dates for the 10:4 and G6..... no reply.
  • Cheers for the reply. I have seen a few threads on other forums of people riding them, and also a couple of vids on youtube, not sure if they were development prototypes though, or pre-release review bikes. Its annoying as all the bikes/ frames i have seen are all out of my budget. For some reason i really like the look of the Ragley.
  • Have you seen this.....?

http://issuu.com/dangerzone/docs/ragley_catalogue

Just to add to the confusion it's labelled as the 2012 catalogue. I have seen suggestions that further r & d has pushed the release date back to late 2012/2013, but it seems daft to have knocked up a catalogue for this year.
  • I had heard murmuring about more R&D as well. The M74 is currently available and i think it was first shown alongside the full sussers. Hopefully it won't be too long before release.