Why cant I login at work?

styxd
styxd Posts: 3,234
I used to be able to, but since the login has been changed, I no longer can!

I type in my username and password and hit enter and I get "an error has occurred" or something similar.

I know some scripts/flash sort of stuff is blocked, could this be part of the problem?

Is there anyway I can login like I used to you?

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    read through this viewtopic.php?f=40033&t=12881182 ?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • styxd
    nicklouse wrote:

Thank you.

Although after reading it, I guess I still won't be able to login!
  • nicklouse
    so what system are they using etc..... without info like that the Devs can not do anything.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • styxd
    Sorry, should have provided more info.

Im running Vista on my machine and I cant login using either ie or firefox. Although it has nothing t odo with that, I think its more to do with the "web blocking" software thats in place. Watchguard I think it is. I know some scripts are disabled.

Sounds like Im having the same problem as some on that other thread.

So, if Javascripts are blocked on the work network, I guess I can no longer log in?
  • nicklouse
    well for at least the next few days as i hear the main Dev is on hols for 5 more days,
  • styxd
    Are they still on holiday?
  • josnor
    josnor Posts: 207
    Sorry for the tardy reply. I'm guessing you still have this problem? I'm afraid if it is to do with the firewall that's in place then there's probably not much we can do about it. I'm not sure why that would be the case though. Could you PM/email me details of your browser and connection (basically the information here: http://www.mybrowserinfo.com/detail.asp?bhcp=1 )?