The not done this in a while morning thread

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Word up crudtards!
I'm in work! :shock:

Coffee's being consumed and time to start looking for someone to look at my car as i dont have time, Grrr
I hate paying for someone else to fix my car!!!

Anywhoo whats you lot up to?
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• In work already!? Sod that!

Morning Losers!

Aching a bit from Judo last night. We're learning choke holds and arm locks at the moment, which is pretty good fun, though painful! You have to love it when the Sensai says "This move you can't really do in competition because it's dangerous. However, if you were on the street being attacked.... I'll leave that there" He's a good'un.

Normal day today hopefully. Yesterday was damn busy, but in a good way, it flew past. I'm hoping for the same today.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    LOL i used to love those moves, i had one pulled on me on sat night. I got hiccups (see useless drinker) and my mate pulled a sleeper hold on me, it got rid of the hiccups, but i almost passed out.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    After yesterdays exam meh today is visiting an accociated company. Need to make a good impression so I went out on the lash in Birmingham last night and tried to sleep in the worlds warmest hotel room - so knackered
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

Looking forawrd to an interesting day welding interesting stuff for very interesting people, all the while trying to figure out why folk on forums don't want edewkayshun. It's view both me and the Very Interesting People share. We shall discuss throughout the day and call it 'work'.

Tonight I'm doing a four episode back-to-back watching of S1, Boardwalk Empire. That too, could be interesting.

First coffee nearly down, time for second.

Onwards! To second coffee! And firey metal!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning homos.

Got a day off today. Win!

Got another one booked for Friday too. Double win!

Up to take the kids to school. Fail!

Then I've got the rest of the day to myself. Triple win!

Going to grab a bacon butty on the way home too. Quadrouple Win!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Lectures don't start until 11.15 today but my tutor has called me in for 8.00 :shock: I may murder him.

Today will be uni meh, then off out to buy some fancy dress things. I hate fancy dress.

Laters
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning Mongs!

Super hot chilli last night seems to have sorted everthing out and hence I've been at work for the last hour trying to catch up on everything that I spazzed my way through yesterday.

This evening being as it's now dark super early I will be fixing the lights to the 456 before hurtling out across some muddy fields before returning to re start building the Jaguar T-2 that's been sat in a box since April. One problem is that I think my old Aldi compressor isn't holding air in the tank so I may have to return it under guarantee and pick up a new one.

Laterz.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Had a good night's slepp so feeling in a forgiving mood this morning. Probably just as well as there are a number of tw@ts out to annoy me this morning.

Hearty bowl of porridge for breakfast to see me through until cake time.

Later......
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    morning mincers...

puncture on the way to work, fuckin road bikes new diet starts today, looks pretty hardcore low GI this and lean protein that... there is mention of bacons though so i'm not too disappointed..... onwards to green tea :shock: WTF??
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    Morning Divvys,

It's results day for our kid's 11+ exam (the schools she wants to get into) so we're waiting for postie to deliver the news. Then its time to fill in all the other paperwork for school stuff, last day of this thank *****. Bikes this afternoon if the weather holds up....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    Morning spaz brigade

Today is a day off for me so it is full of win. Have been super tired lately so I think I'm going to spend the day cleaning and repairing my bikes. I have some seals for the forks and I'm going to see if I can get them changed, if not it'll be a job to do in work.

Onwards to tea and bacon!
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Back on dry land for 3 weeks.
    Got the right forks on the bike last night so there are bargains to be had in sales at the mo!!

Going riding tonight

other than that might pester someone with a phone call
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Knuckle Draggers,

Had a decent nights sleep last night, the result of which is I can now barely keep my eyes open.

Just went to make myself a bacons toasted sarny only to find the kids ate all the bacons on the weekend. Words will need to be exchanged me thinks.

Think I need more coffee.

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello Scuttlers

I'm just starting a lovely day at work as I've obviously got nothing better to do today, roll on Thursday although as still has limbs posted off then I can't go for a ride anyway.

Roll on me hold

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    pilch wrote:
    puncture on the way to work, fuckin road bikes

If you want to be 'relatively' puncture free Schwalbe Durano Plus or Conti GP 4Season for sh*tty autumn or winter roads. I've had a nail stuck in the Duranos without puncturing, thought I'd buckled the wheel.

• foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    afternoon
    Workmeh. That is all.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    pilch wrote:

If you want to be 'relatively' puncture free Schwalbe Durano Plus or Conti GP 4Season for sh*tty autumn or winter roads. I've had a nail stuck in the Duranos without puncturing, thought I'd buckled the wheel.

Cheers, went on the roadie forum and was recommended the same, so got a set of Duranos on order from CR, they haven't turned up yet... so i'm still on the conti ultra sports, which are about as puncture proof as party balloons :(
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • been a most unproductive day so far.

Had a bacon sandwich, watched the boxset of nitro circus season 2, watched the expendables 2, spoke to some douchebag on the phone, looked at bike stuff online for the hopper, planned out some upgrades. Now i'm off to go order some of those cheap wheels from superobvious. Laters.
  • spongtastic
    pilch wrote:
    pilch wrote:

Cheers, went on the roadie forum and was recommended the same, so got a set of Duranos on order from CR, they haven't turned up yet... so i'm still on the conti ultra sports, which are about as puncture proof as party balloons :(

Check the prices on bike-discount.de they're alot cheaper than CRC even with postage. No problems with delivery either.