Canyon Torque EX or Strive?

ifindoubtflatout
ifindoubtflatout Posts: 132
edited October 2012 in MTB buying advice
Just looking for a bit of feedback regarding these two bikes. Iam looking for a new do-it-all bike and have shortlisted these two. Just wondering how much hammer the Strive can handle (uplift days n DH) and how does the Torque pedal? I wont be doing XC marathons but will be doing days in the peaks. I know the Torque will handle everything I do just just wonderin if its a bit overkill.

Cheers.

Comments

• rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Have a look at the Rose Uncle Jimbo. Does exactly what you want and the UK distributor had a demo last year & might have one this year.
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    Just looking for a bit of feedback regarding these two bikes. Iam looking for a new do-it-all bike and have shortlisted these two. Just wondering how much hammer the Strive can handle (uplift days n DH) and how does the Torque pedal? I wont be doing XC marathons but will be doing days in the peaks. I know the Torque will handle everything I do just just wonderin if its a bit overkill.

Cheers.
    you can ask the people who actually have them here viewtopic.php?f=10002&t=12789920
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • Cheers for that.