Chilly Sunday

ol\'gregg
ol\'gregg Posts: 612
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning mochyns
well been awake since 3am after my crappy day yesterday and i've been out driving since 7am to take my mind off things :cry: it's chilly out there. car temp was showing 1.5 degrees.
Wrap up warm today kids
gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Ate a mackem burger yesterday, got the sh1ts today. That'll learn us.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • ol\'gregg wrote:
    Morning mochyns
    well been awake since 3am after my crappy day yesterday and i've been out driving since 7am to take my mind off things :cry: it's chilly out there. car temp was showing 1.5 degrees.
    Wrap up warm today kids

it's tough but it gets easier over time, try to keep yourself occupied. Ride that bike and take your frustrations out on that :wink:
  • Morning homos,

Made couscous for tea last night and ate enough to feed a small to medium sized city. Today will be spent slobbing around on the sofa watching the MotoGP.

Laters
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Staying in and doing uni work mehness today. Was planning on going out on the bike but have to look after the housemate's dog as she's fucked off somewhere and it can't be trusted on it's own. It just destroys everything, I'm compiling a bill for her of my stuff it's destroyed, it's well into 3 figures :roll:

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,517
    Morning KlungeHounds,

Boring day ahead as we have to go see the mother in law who is busy catching flies in a old peoples home, then doing some lunch back at our for the brother in law and his family - yawn. Waste of a good day - will have to do the bike thing tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo wrote:

Same! Late night MacDs is not good for the belly or diet, especially not when your drunk enough to have more munchies than all 3 of your buddies combined. A BCO, 2 Large fries and Mozarella Sticks all gone.

Anyways, today will be a lazy day, filled mostly with laying around on the couch feeling sorry for myself, and this sorry state i've become today. Then i'll have lunch and repeat, ready for humanity tomorrow.
  • oodboo wrote:

Same! Late night MacDs is not good for the belly or diet, especially not when your drunk enough to have more munchies than all 3 of your buddies combined. A BCO, 2 Large fries and Mozarella Sticks all gone.

Anyways, today will be a lazy day, filled mostly with laying around on the couch feeling sorry for myself, and this sorry state i've become today. Then i'll have lunch and repeat, ready for humanity tomorrow.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Don't know what's going on in Crudland today, I woke up with the sh*ts so bad at 4 this morning that I managed to get spray outside of the pan for the first time in 38 years. No cycling will be done as I'm not sure I'd be able to get home quick enough in case of another 'emergency'.

Still, I will be spending the day working out how to line eldest's bedroom ceiling with insulated board as it's far too cold.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Morning bumders

Staying in and doing uni work mehness today. Was planning on going out on the bike but have to look after the housemate's dog as she's farked off somewhere and it can't be trusted on it's own. It just destroys everything, I'm compiling a bill for her of my stuff it's destroyed, it's well into 3 figures :roll:

Laters

Easy solution. Go out on the bike and 'accidently' fail to notice said hound managing to 'sneak past' and run off.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Angry Bird wrote:
    Morning bumders

Staying in and doing uni work mehness today. Was planning on going out on the bike but have to look after the housemate's dog as she's farked off somewhere and it can't be trusted on it's own. It just destroys everything, I'm compiling a bill for her of my stuff it's destroyed, it's well into 3 figures :roll:

Laters

Easy solution. Go out on the bike and 'accidently' fail to notice said hound managing to 'sneak past' and run off.

Even easier solution

Cooked+dog+paws.jpg

Om nom nom
  • Afternoon Losers!
    Normal Sunday here in Buryland. Was a foggy start to the day, but has cleared nicely.

Usual stuffs to be done, nothing special.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro