first go on imovie

Silverbull
Silverbull Posts: 32
edited October 2012 in Your pics and vids
not my gopro2 ...that belongs to the guy I cut up :|

just a play with the footage/software (well impressive....cant believe its bundles free!)....gonna have a 'proper' go as soon as i get some free time! thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed9qbkC4Q8k&feature=plcp

Comments

• Rushmore
    Rushmore Posts: 674
    my god.. That guy on the Orange needs to learn alot!

Orange 5 owners *rolls eyes*
    Always remember.... Wherever you go, there you are.

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • leaflite
    leaflite Posts: 1,651
    So basically: guy on orange rides slowly, nearly crashes several times, cuts you up on a blue route whilst thinking "I am riding god"
  • no...guys its ME on the orange doing the cutting up...yes I made a mistake swapping trails but it was our first outing with gopro and the cameraman/gopro owner/crash victim wanted good footage...it being our first time on the route (which incidentally would be red anywhere else in the uk)...we werent to know it split/rejoined later....I thought he shouted to come back onto the red (there are red 'options' throughout the trail)....

yes, I later hit a rock with pedal and save myself from stacking...dont tell me you never catch pedals on things that dont move??!

also not that slow imo...have you seen yourself on a go pro with fisheye lens?

we had a proper good laugh, thats what its all about...I also had fun making the vid, thought I'd share it here thinking the place was free from opinionated miserable feckers...oops :D
  • Cracking video Silverbull. iMovie? Not really used it on the mac - I need to have a play.

Ok so you're mate was faster but the guy behind chasing always is. Having ridden the Verderers at FoD several times, and as your video shows, the final "Dragons Tail" descent, there is a signposted trail split warning you that the right trail is Red. Clearly you heard your mate shout this and skipped across - it happens :D

The final open bermed section is such a laugh - my face ached the first time I did it due to laughter. Oh and I smashed a pedal on the huge roller and nearly came a cropper - this route is graded blue but ridden hard is red!

And you were going fast enough I'd say for your first run!

Cheers.
    Family, Friends, Fantastic trails - what else is there

viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12898838
    viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12897374
  • I enjoyed it!! makes me want to pop back over to the UK and do some trails there! Picking up my bike in a mo! New tyres on it and 1st ride in 2 months from injury! Your vid has motivated me even more!
  • Plyphon
    Plyphon Posts: 433
    Silverbull wrote:
    thought I'd share it here thinking the place was free from opinionated miserable feckers...oops :D

lol
  • detatch the gopro audio and delete all the clunking! That's shot/rendered at horrendous quality btw!