In pain Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,889
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Sat here with a hangover good enough to make other people cry

Waiting for gp to start, hopefully some sleep after that (doubtful) then its revision. Tonight is a night out inoxford for a mates 30 + 10 party - so will be a giggle and a chance to try out my new dinner suit

Comments

• Morning Losers!
    Got woken by my brothers alarm at 6 this morning - Not impressed. How the hell he didn't wake up when his room is about 6m from mine!
    Anywho, lazy day today. Should be off into Manchester to watch a mate and his Mum zip wire over the canal in Manchester. Should be good fun, especially if drinks are involved. Failing that, I'll be off up to Lee Quarry again.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning-ish! team, bit quiet on here, everyone must be out and about.

cba today, nieces 21st tonight, she's a bit of a chavvy type so not expecting much!

talking of current affairs! http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-tr ... MYK9hqG9jo
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Woke up feeling fine, stomach has now informed me that the ciders I was drinking last night haven't really settled well.
    Decided to hit the sofa and watch Monsters Inc coz I is a grown up innit

Think I might actually be missing biking finally. Hoping to try getting in the saddle tomorrow...
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    MEH!! a s**t week became s***ter about an hour ago when my girlfriend of 5 years told me she no longer has feelings for me and it wasn't working out. Nice... onwards to drinking my self into a coma
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • ol\'gregg wrote:
    MEH!! a s**t week became s***ter about an hour ago when my girlfriend of 5 years told me she no longer has feelings for me and it wasn't working out. Nice... onwards to drinking my self into a coma

That's women for ya. Pay no mind, matey!
    Ghost Race 5000 (2011) Shimano 105 Black
    Carrera TDF (2007)

http://www.bike-discount.de/#

http://www.bike24.com/
  • mintedox
    mintedox Posts: 273
    Wacky warehouse today, hooray. Fat meal and ball pool makes me happy.

My first club ride tomorrow and im not looking forward to it really, I could drink more stella and not go. We will see.
    Papa? Nicole
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg wrote:

Cheers mate I'm 3 pints in and the night is young
  • ol\'gregg wrote:
    Bad times matey. Though now you can not only 'window shop', you can test out the wears too ;)

Was it you that your gf moved away due to a job, and you were looking to move, even though you liked where you worked? Hope you haven't moved if it was you!

Foxc Feel free to come to Lee Quarry with me one Saturday if you want, it's really good fun and has got my mojo back. The ride back to the carpark is fantastic!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,759
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    ol\'gregg wrote:

Get yerself on the pull asap mate - best way to make yourself feel better about this sort of crap.

In a bad mood today on account of toothache which a bit of alcohol later will help numb. Wifey and junior have been driving me mad as well so that's another reason to get hammered tonight. To make it worse, the in-laws are visiting tomorrow so I might need to restock on booze for that :(
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    ol\'gregg wrote:

Sorry to hear that mate... But you know what to do. Ditch. Head backwards. Git it done.

KM thanks for the offer but I've got a christening tomorrow. Joy.
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    Bad times matey. Though now you can not only 'window shop', you can test out the wears too ;)

Was it you that your gf moved away due to a job, and you were looking to move, even though you liked where you worked? Hope you haven't moved if it was you!

Foxc Feel free to come to Lee Quarry with me one Saturday if you want, it's really good fun and has got my mojo back. The ride back to the carpark is fantastic!

Yes that was me and I didn't move (glad about that now)
  • ol\'gregg
    foxc_uk wrote:
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    ol\'gregg wrote:

Sorry to hear that mate... But you know what to do. Ditch. Head backwards. Git it done.

KM thanks for the offer but I've got a christening tomorrow. Joy.

• Evening homos.

Been pretty busy today.

Stuck the xbox on the bay of E. Not switched it on for about 4 months, just sat around gathering dust. Reckon it's got to be worth at least a new set of wheels and a rigid fork for the communter. Which is nice.