Livestrong spin bike computer ???

RandG
RandG Posts: 779
edited October 2012 in Road general
They have a HRM on their computer but does anyone know what it is compatible with ? i.e.ant+/Polar/Bluetooth etc

I have tried to find out on the Livestrong website but can't find it anywhere.

Comments

• Badrod
    Badrod Posts: 17
    Heart rate is measured from sensors on handlebar grips, only outputs to onboard computer, not to other devices.
  • If it is a Livestrong computer are you sure the data it produces is pure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RandG
    Badrod wrote:
    Heart rate is measured from sensors on handlebar grips, only outputs to onboard computer, not to other devices.

There are no sensors on the spin bikes, upright and recumbant yes, but spin no.
  • Badrod
    Badrod Posts: 17

If you mean the LS9.9IC as the spin bike, then the silver bits on the handlebars are the heart rate sensors
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    99thmonkey wrote:
    If it is a Livestrong computer are you sure the data it produces is pure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Comes with a personalised blood bag holder ...
  • RandG
    Badrod wrote:

If you mean the LS9.9IC as the spin bike, then the silver bits on the handlebars are the heart rate sensors

Different spin bike than thats at my gym, but point taken about them only matching up with the machine they are on.

These are like this...

LIVESTRONG-LS28IC-BIKE3.jpg
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    We have two of these at our gym. Not quite sure what they do. Not seen them used yet and I certainly won't be ...