TFI Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!
Exactly as Subject heading! Today is the end of a long week. Can't wait. Minion is coming in late today, so it had better not be too busy.

Had good fish and chips with my Aunt last night, and my Irish cousin randomly called which was nice. Slightly concerned with my Aunt though, she's not dealing with being a widow very well and is telling me how much everything in the house is worth 'in case she goes'...... :?

Anywho, roll on 4pm!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Friday has no meaning as its another day of revision :(

It's the monster in laws birthday today so a few of us out for dinner later, must avoid drinking too much as study again tomorrow (saying that bottle of wine and a couple of pints of cider last night)
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    TFI Indeed....

finished for the day..... nice sunny and warm..... going to sydney for a wee break on sunday.. happy days :D
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Only four more hours left to 'work' then off to play sports for a few hours.

I think after the week I've had in here a beer and pizza night is in order.

Forecast for the weekend is not good either and as everything around here is already soaked I'm guessing that the usual tracks and trails are going to be underwater.

Onwards to tea and digestives.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

1 9am lecture today. I'm not going in, I'm just not. Sod it. I don't care, I'm having the day off (and will probably spend it catching up on work anyway).

Laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' c***s
    mongrels_vince.jpg

Weekend starts today as far as I'm concnerned, so it's a quick breakfast and a pootle down the M50 to darkest (and wettest) Wales. Enjoy work, suckers.

Onwards! To coffee! And a fry-up - tis Friday after all!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Meh!! can't wait for this week to be over it's been a s*****r. problems with work, problems with where i'm currently living, problems with the girlfriend. Just want to go back to bed. :roll:
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Morning Tommy Tankers,

Head a bit fuzzy from yesterday's pi$$ up in London but otherwise OK. More interviews on the horizon next week as well so one of these might actually come off. Today will be mostly spent doing a bit research for the next round as I've got sod all else to do.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    morning fukkers...

Fryday bacons consumed, day of work-meh ahead, a busy day with no hint of pissing off early, which I could do with as i'm driving straight to Bristol from work, just in time to hit all the traffic...

Saturday race in bristol, then driving back to peterborough for a mates birthday sat night, get drunk sleep in van, sunday - relax!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    Morning packers of fudge........

Well i'm chuffed your all glad its friday, it means the start of my 4 night week, but means poss cushy 4 nights at work due to "normal" people not working weekends.....im sure some fecker will spoil it tho as usual..... :roll: and im trying not to be persueded into getting a flatbarroadbike too.....anyhoo onwards to playbox and bacons....

GANGNAM STYLE !!!!!!!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    TFI Friday indeed.
    Monster of a day yesterday just about finished me off.
    Just waiting for 4pm so I can get out of here and commence attempting to drink all the cider at the Beer fest.

this morning I have mostly been paranoid I've tucked my skirt in my pants

Kisses
    FoxC
  • wouldn't be an issue if you went commando!

Morning homos.

Spent much of the morning explaining headcount allocations to higherups who would struggle to count past 10 without taking off their shoes and socks.

Onward to skiving.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon Mongs!

Indeed TFI Friday.

I have no money for the weekend so I propose to spend it cycling and bodging things in the house in an attempt to pass the time.

Pay day next week though and the list of stuff required from Germany is getting longer. I am considering taking the plunge and ordering some proper road shoes and pedals along with the 4season tyres. I draw the line at mudguards though. The other half also sanctioned the purchase of an Inbred 29er and a VanNichols Ti bike last night, but I'm not sure she'll remember this when sober as this would take my bike total to a divorce inducing 7.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Crudtards
    Sorry i'm late, 2nd day working out of other peoples offices before returning to mine.

Tonight will include Curry, beer/Wine and a dam good sleep.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Evening crudites.

Work was as uneventful as alway,s but i'm making up for it with a nice bottle of wine and some drunken ebay bidding. :mrgreen:

HOOROO!
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.