Unfortunate!

martinwitnam
martinwitnam Posts: 439
edited October 2012 in The bottom bracket
How unfortunate that BBC News when talking about Lance Armstrong as a drug cheat then run footage of Alberto Contador!!

Can we fix it?
Yes we can!

Comments

• keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I spotted that too. Probably got a job lot of drug cheat mugshots...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    I don't give a monkeys, I just wanted the top 10 posts.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • 90 second news showed footage of mtb'ers riding a trail when reporting about Armstrong.

Ignorance
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Radio 5 ran a programme today talking about the 'Dirty truth of cycling'. Bear in mind that Lance has already been tried and found guilty even though the trial hasn't finished. I did not actually listen to the programme.
    Is there an established institutionalised anti-cycling fraternity within the powers that be who want desperately to discredit cycling ? This after Wiggo won the tour.
    I remember Steve 'The Tw4t' Ryder dismissing cycling a few years ago as a mickey mouse sport. He seemed to reflect what I think the establishment saw cycling as and I think they are now rearing their ugly heads at a very (in)convenient juncture.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Is there an established institutionalised anti-cycling fraternity within the powers that be who want desperately to discredit cycling ?

Yes it's currently called the Conservative party, when they go the corporations will tell the next lot what they should be anti to.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Lycra-Byka wrote:
    90 second news showed footage of mtb'ers riding a trail when reporting about Armstrong.

Ignorance
    That's because we are the dirty face of cycling.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools