Contador and Marti

Coach H
Coach H Posts: 1,092
edited October 2012 in Pro race
So sort of lost in the USDA stuff is the fact that Berties personal trainer has been named in pretty much every statement as being nothing more than a doping facilitator (couriering, supplying and administering).

It was discussed at the time on the original letter of intent but now it is all laid out Beties statements of innocence with regards doping seem even more unbelievable dont they? Just how does Marti "train" Contador?
Coach H. (Dont ask me for training advice - 'It's not about the bike')

Comments

• ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Yep... I'd be surprised if Bertie gets away scott free from the fall out of all this.

Actually, no I wouldn't... I predict Bertie will get away scott free from all of this.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Coach H wrote:
    It was discussed at the time on the original letter of intent but now it is all laid out Beties statements of innocence with regards doping seem even more unbelievable dont they?

No, no more unbelievable, its all been obviously b*****ks from AC, but hey-ho, if any of this points the finger at him in the next few months then good - and we can look forward to some more crocodile tears of course.
  • edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    indeed, I can imagine that the UCI will say 'ah yes, investigation to Alberto is the responsibility of the Spanish Federation' and the spanish will say 'the Lance Findings aren't our jurisdiction' hey ho, ball into the long grass
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight
  • Coach H
    Also just read another bit which CLEARLY puts Marti with direct links to Ferrari
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,402
    Just strip the cheat of his remaining titles - that's only 5 GTs left Frenchie, not 7 as you and the cheat claim - and give him a proper ban. 8)
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,180
    Coach H wrote:
    So sort of lost in the ASDA stuff is the fact that Berties personal trainer has been named in pretty much every statement as being nothing more than a doping facilitator (couriering, supplying and administering).

It was discussed at the time on the original letter of intent but now it is all laid out Beties statements of innocence with regards doping seem even more unbelievable dont they? Just how does Marti "train" Contador?

What have ASDA got to do with it? Are they doing 2 for 1 on prime Spanish steak this week?
  • Coach H
    Pross wrote:
    Coach H wrote:
    So sort of lost in the ASDA stuff is the fact that Berties personal trainer has been named in pretty much every statement as being nothing more than a doping facilitator (couriering, supplying and administering).

What have ASDA got to do with it? Are they doing 2 for 1 on prime Spanish steak this week?

Valid point, well made and pertinent to te thread :lol:
    Edited just for you
  • skylla
    skylla Posts: 758
    Coach H wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Coach H wrote:

Valid point, well made and pertinent to te thread :lol:
    Edited just for you
    Coach H wrote:
    So sort of lost in the USDA stuff is the fact ........

USDA?!

United States Department of Agriculture - http://www.usda.gov