Thorsday Morning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Decided I don't like working evenings. I actually get stuff done. Ah well.
Today, more of the same, followed by a trip to Harrogate (again) to help my Aunt out with some stuff. Does anyone know what cable I need to connect a Samsung Galaxy 3 to a laptop? I'm guessing it's a Micro USB?

Anywho, Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Thought yesterday was Thursday?

Today is drop kids off and run back - found a decent 7 mile route

Then it's revision, revision till picking them up after some expensive after school thing - will do a loop to get a few cycling miles miles in - chuck them and the bike in the car and then back on revision
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,

Seems I'm not the only one whe relies on the daily thread to know what day it is.

Today is busy busy busy. Late start as going to see nurse to get stitch out at half 9, then on to work for a bit before coming back for a funeraly at 12. Then back to work for a bit before coming back to pick kids up from nursery at 6ish. Time at work will be spent planning and designing a cape and researching materials, I'm thinking this could be good. But also looking a 2nd hand gore-tex bivvy bags on ebay for some cheaper test capes.

Time for bacons.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Busy day today, really not looking forward to it. Plus side is it's my housemate's birthday today, she's turned 21 now so we're off into London later to celebrate etc.

Laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Does anyone know what cable I need to connect a Samsung Galaxy 3 to a laptop? I'm guessing it's a Micro USB?

Yeah it's a Micro USB. There should be one supplied with the phone (mine was) or just a couple of quid on Amazon.

Thursday is here already so not long until a lazy weekend. The usual work meh to get through first.

Cake making minion is being slack in her duties and we have run out of all cakes. This will need to be sorted out soon.

I guess I'll have to break into the emergency stash of chocolate digestives.

Now to get some tea.

Later......
  • Yay it's thursday again!

Morning homos

work

laters douchebags
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

Last day of training today, but to keep me away from real work I'm off to Wales tomorrow to set up a rally. Win. So if any wants to see some monster machinery going like the clappers this weekend, head to Walters Arena.

Onwards! To coffee! And a final day of head scratchin'!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz wrote:
    Does anyone know what cable I need to connect a Samsung Galaxy 3 to a laptop? I'm guessing it's a Micro USB?
    Yeah it's a Micro USB. There should be one supplied with the phone (mine was) or just a couple of quid on Amazon.
    Cheers for that, fella. It's not my phone, it was my Uncles, and my Aunt wants to get the pictures off it before it gets sent back.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

my hangover is just kicking in....blurrgghhhh

the gf was out last night so i decided to watch films and drink wine..then more wine, then she came home and we drank some more wine...only got about 3 and a half hours sleep and i'm fecked

i've just had a full cooked breakfast and i'm on my 2nd can of monster so that shpould get me through to lunchtime at least, i'm supposed to be riding CC later with ben (northern monkey) i hope i make it :?

laters people
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    welshkev wrote:
    only got about 3 and a half hours sleep and i'm fecked

Bonus.... drunk sex?

Rode into work, still feeling knackered... hopefully recover by sat as i'm racing at the Octoberfest, babysitting the father in law tonight as mother in law is away visiting and he needs his hand holding while she's away.... this will entail a trip down the local without a doubt, this will be my third visit this week.... I can give it up any time.... honest
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    pilch wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    only got about 3 and a half hours sleep and i'm fecked

Bonus.... drunk sex?

Rode into work, still feeling knackered... hopefully recover by sat as i'm racing at the Octoberfest, babysitting the father in law tonight as mother in law is away visiting and he needs his hand holding while she's away.... this will entail a trip down the local without a doubt, this will be my third visit this week.... I can give it up any time.... honest

nope, not for the want of trying :lol:

look out for the halfwayup mtb club there (the club i'm in) they're all racing octoberfest aswell :D
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

the gf was out last night so i decided to watch films and drink wine..then more wine, then she came home and we drank some more wine...only got about 3 and a half hours sleep and i'm fecked

i've just had a full cooked breakfast and i'm on my 2nd can of monster so that shpould get me through to lunchtime at least, i'm supposed to be riding CC later with ben (northern monkey) i hope i make it :?

laters people

Will you never learn about drinking on a school night :lol:
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    ol\'gregg wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

laters people

Will you never learn about drinking on a school night :lol:

he drank loads, its a school night - whats left to learn?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs

Workmeh. Meh.

Totally skint as well.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning

rain

tarrar
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er