Not Lycra fan but this is quite cool and he has some skills

sigorman85
sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
edited October 2012 in MTB general
When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2

Comments

• sanchez89
    sanchez89 Posts: 567
    Martyn Ashton is a pro trials rider, but yes very good, especially on a gays bike
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • sanchez89 wrote:
    Martyn Ashton is a pro trials rider, but yes very good, especially on a gays bike

I'd tell you to grow up but you'd probably not listen..
  • sanchez89
    Tom Barton wrote:
    sanchez89 wrote:
    Martyn Ashton is a pro trials rider, but yes very good, especially on a homosexuals bike

I'd tell you to grow up but you'd probably not listen..

sorted for you :D
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • mrmonkfinger
    mrmonkfinger Posts: 1,452
    sanchez89 wrote:
    Martyn Ashton is a pro trials rider, but yes very good, especially on a homosexuals bike
    takes the £10k carbon road bike used by Team Sky's Bradley Wiggins & Mark Cavendish

is there something you know about these two chaps that we don't?
  • sanchez89
    maybe, do you know anything??

my personal opinion on roadies may differ from those around me. its ok, dont worry.
    Clank wrote:
  • mikewoods
    mikewoods Posts: 135
    Haha bet the mechanics had some truing to do after that!
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    Amazing, good find!
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Probably none, with the minimum weight limit modern road bikes are pretty tough beasts.....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • That's good skills. I was about to post the same thing, thought I'd check first though.

Definitely entertaining.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    cyd190468 wrote:
    I wonder how many of them he broke.
    None, apparently. That's what the people who made the video said.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • sanchez89 wrote:

Comments make this do make me laugh... latest issue of Privateer has interview with Darren Berrecloth where he says how much road riding he does, how he enjoys it and how much it benefits his riding.. I think this probably applies to almost all the top mountain biker, XC, DH and Freeride, and ridiculous tribalism is only really prevalent in weekend warrior types with stupid chips on their shoulders. Fact. Road riding will make you a better mountain biker, mountain biking will make you a better road rider and both are better than playing golf.
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Must say the bit where he rides along that wavy fence is pretty impressive

Amazing balance I just topple over at anything below 5mph :)
  • raldat
    raldat Posts: 242
    OT but had to post given the road / mountain bike thing. Did a 57km race on the weekend with about 50 % single track, lots of roots and mud bogs as far as the eye can see. Got my butt comprehensively whipped by a few mates who ride road events all year and pull the MTB out for this race only.

Got me thinking about the worth of all the miles they chew up on the road and the benefits of that.
  • sigorman85
    Cardio and stamina that's all ya need the more you push ya self the better u will get
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

• mrmonkfinger
    mrmonkfinger Posts: 1,452
    Road riding will make you a better mountain biker, mountain biking will make you a better road rider and both are better than playing golf.

You can get bike fit, on a MTB or a road bike.

I draw the line at unicycles.
  • mtbikers aint got sh@t on him lmao
    cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
    :Giant Roam 3
    :Bianchi Nirone 7
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Dannyboy95 wrote:
    mtbikers aint got sh@t on him lmao
    and what is that meant to mean?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • sigorman85
    He's special lol ;-s