Campbell Coaching - MTB Coaching/Tuition

richardspurdle
richardspurdle Posts: 2
edited October 2012 in Health, fitness & training
Hi all. Thought i would post this as i am really pleased with some results i managed to get through doing some MTB Coaching.

Recently went on a core skills course with Llangollen based team, Campbell Coaching. I have been riding for about 4 years, having a go at everything (with mixed results) ive done downhilling, freeride and XC racing and always considered myself a competant rider. I thought i would try a skills course to see if i can gain some efficiency and some more skills.

Holly crap it worked well, we worked on most things, weight distribution, braking, drops and manuals. Previously it has been a case of go down and hang on, now i am riding steep/difficult terrain with speed and control much faster than i ever thought was possible ive also been shown how to tackle drops over a metre high and its all down to one day of coaching at a very reasonable price. I spent 3500k on a bike, but the money i spent on this course was the best spend ever !!

Check out their website for more details.

www.campbellcoaching.eu

Cheers Bob and Ally, Brilliant day.

Comments

• anj132
    anj132 Posts: 299
    I have been riding for about 4 years... always considered myself a competant rider.

Previously it has been a case of go down and hang on

Bit of a contradiction?

Your 1st post is this? I call spam. :/