73 days

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited October 2012 in The bottom bracket
Until the end of the earth. So lets make a things to do before we all disappear into the great mayan void.

Mine would be Clare Balding finally agrees to wear the lacy jockstrap I bought her. :D
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    1. I will have to spend the last 2 weeks of this existence in Amsterdam.
    2. I would need a jolly good supply of Eccles cakes and some Twinnings English breakfast tea bags for the last.
    3. I would get a tatto: "Mohammed f*cked the pope (and the pope loved it)".
    4. I would write numerous letters to various leaders of the world telling them what a bunch of tossers they are.
    5. I would smile constantly with the knowledge Kelvin McKuntzie, J Clarkson, R Murdoch would be quivering in the corner, bawling like babies.
    6. I will try shagging a munter 'cos it seems to put a smile on Cleats face and I want to know why.
    7. I will steal a mountain bike, jump on a ski lift and then ride down the Matterhorn and if I find a munter big enough I willl combine 6 & 7.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    1. There's a few people who will be geting a good punch in the face, they know who they are.
    2. Cancel subscription to Lovefilm
    3. See if LBS has managed to true the rear wheel taken in 18 months ago
    4. Put a crew together to systematically gang rape George Osborne
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    1 not waste any more time on here
    bye
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    1. There's a few people who will be geting a good punch in the face, they know who they are.

Nice of you to consider old George and take the trouble to arrange a school reunion for him :lol:
  • 2. Cancel subscription to Lovefilm

Wow, that's a tough contract. Surely the end of the world would end it?
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Pross wrote:

Nice of you to consider old George and take the trouble to arrange a school reunion for him :lol:

It's the least I can do. Pehaps we can film it and call it "Carry on up the Gary"

Wow, that's a tough contract. Surely the end of the world would end it?

I'm not sure whether there was a Force Majeur clause. In any event I don't want to go to meet my maker knowing that those tw@ts may have sent "Love Actually" to me.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • I'm building a space ship. My one drawback is I don't actually have plans or a hammer.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    I'm building a space ship. My one drawback is I don't actually have plans or a hammer.

Got a large cardboard box?
  • lawrences wrote:
    I'm building a space ship. My one drawback is I don't actually have plans or a hammer.

Got a large cardboard box?

Get some empty washing up bottles (with the brand carefully blacked out so everyone can still see what it is) and some sticky back plastic and with your boxes you can make practically anything.. You will be in space in no time! :D
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    They didn't say the world will end, only civilisation, so maybe the Mayans were onto something :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    They didn't say the world will end, only civilisation, so maybe the Mayans were onto something :D

What ?1 Are you suggesting that we have civilisation at the moment ?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    team47b wrote:

As civilised means 'bring (a place or people) to a stage of social, cultural, and moral development considered to be more advanced' I guess you have a point. :D

Are we more or less civilised than the Mayans?

They had chocolate and human sacrifice and non sustainable agriculture and cool handwriting and the concept of zero.

What did the Mayans ever give us, worse than the bl00dy romans.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    team47b wrote:

As civilised means 'bring (a place or people) to a stage of social, cultural, and moral development considered to be more advanced' I guess you have a point. :D

Are we more or less civilised than the Mayans?

They had chocolate and human sacrifice and non sustainable agriculture and cool handwriting and the concept of zero.

What did the Mayans ever give us, worse than the bl00dy romans.

The Romans were civilised whilst they were a republic. As soon as they started ordaining Caesers, it all went a bit empirical. The Chinks (god bless 'em) were pretty civilised after Confucious.
    So apart from a few blips in History, the exception rather than the rule, we don't really have many examples of enduring civilisation. Maybe the Cantons in Switzerland, Current Scandinavian cultures etc.

We have human sacrifice. The British Empire (being the last Geographical Empire) has been replaced by an empire of extreme Capitalism and 'Democracy' which obligates people into poverty and inequality. So we do have human sacrifice through the back door and unsustainable agriculture.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015

But you've got gaffer tape and cardboard surely?
    Faster than a tent.......
  • pinno
    Rolf F wrote:

But you've got gaffer tape and cardboard surely?

AND all the methane from the munters he has in his hareem. Great propellant methane.