Vino's farewell

2»

Comments

• LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    tumblr_m7w728fxT31rcwawho1_400.jpg

That photo looks about 100 years old, but it was only taken in the 1980s. Was colour outlawed in Kazakhstan until recently?
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • LangerDan wrote:
    tumblr_m7w728fxT31rcwawho1_400.jpg

That photo looks about 100 years old, but it was only taken in the 1980s. Was colour outlawed in Kazakhstan until recently?

I would think it was taken in the 1970s.
    Either that or Vinokourov is a Time Lord which may explain his aged blood cells :wink:
  • kieranb
    kieranb Posts: 1,674
    that duffel coat on the girl gives the era away. Very trendy for kids in the 70's, had a lovely brown one myself.
  • kieranb wrote:
    that duffel coat on the girl gives the era away. Very trendy for kids in the 70's, had a lovely brown one myself.

Kieranb
    Are you wearing the very trendy Vino hat in your Avatar?
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Ginsterdrz wrote:
    Getting rid of the rotten apples is the only way forward.

Easy for you to say, but what about the people who just love hard cider?
  • Vino's farewell

Yeah a big good bye from me you cheating t*sser..............shouldn't ever be allowed to be involved with the psort ever again.
  • Another blast from the past:-

http://autobus.cyclingnews.com/results/ ... ne997.html

Interesting final paragraph. Those were the days..eh?
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Vino's farewell

Yeah a big good bye from me you cheating t*sser..............shouldn't ever be allowed to be involved with the psort ever again.

I sincerly hope that Vino does get back in the sport. If only to p*ss off you, along with the rest of the self righteous people on this forum. :wink:
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    dennisn wrote:
    Vino's farewell

I sincerly hope that Vino does get back in the sport. If only to p*ss off you, along with the rest of the self righteous people on this forum. :wink:

I think if you met a real self righteous person your head would explode
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    dennisn wrote:
    Vino's farewell

My irony meter just exploded.
  • Footage of the Farewell Vino event. The crit with the cronies.

http://vimeo.com/54700335

Be warned if you're not a Vino fan it probably won't be your cup of tea. :wink:
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    How did Ulle do in the 'race'?
  • Dunno, I imagine he would have done a 'Just dropping back to make sure the kids are OK' or something like that.
    Nice to see him tho'.