The 4k wrinkle trick

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,340
edited October 2012 in The bottom bracket
Starting to look at BR with crossed eyes and just wondering how the advertising revenue decision makers came up with this one.
I know there may be one ot two of you out there that the pop up with the same name would appeal to, but has anyone here tried to look years younger with the "Mums £4K wrinkle trick" ?
What exactly is a 4k wrinkle trick ?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Ah, so that's what it's like to live in a world without i]advert blocker I'm not allowed to mention by the forum software[/i!
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Starting to look at BR with crossed eyes and just wondering how the advertising revenue decision makers came up with this one.
    I know there may be one ot two of you out there that the pop up with the same name would appeal to, but has anyone here tried to look years younger with the "Mums £4K wrinkle trick" ?

Bikeradar = BR? or something else ?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Each ad is tailored to your content, so if you write like an old woman... :wink:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    I use an adblocker -> mainly to stop the annoying ones on youtube.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,340
    RideOnTime wrote:

Bikeradar = BR? or something else ?

Yes, Bike Radar - what did you think, British Resistance, British Rail, British Rugby, British Rogues ?
    Has anyone tried this bloody wrinkle trick !?!?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!