planet x bikes?

snowster
snowster Posts: 490
edited October 2012 in MTB buying advice

Comments

• warpcow
    warpcow Posts: 1,448
    They're On One's racier, roadier sister-company (in fact, the original company iirc).
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    They are bloody good I have an On One Scandal (On One are there MTB arm) and its been a brilliant bike over the last 7 years. I have bought lots of components and clothing off them and only once had to return something and they refunded me straight away with no quibbles.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • BigStu2
    BigStu2 Posts: 794
    Exactly what these guys said, brilliant service and fast mail times.
    .........all
    ...at........work
    fun..................&
    ..no.............no
    .....is......play
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    I like them a lot.

Yes planet x and on one are the same thing - one roadie, one MTB.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    I'd recommend them. Often do some really good deals on bikes, frames and components. Just got some Shimano M530 clipless pedals for £21.99. Even came with spare cleats (many of the sites with similar prices seemed to do the pedals only) 8)
    Normally really quick postage too...
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...