TFI Fryday Thread

Clank
Clank Posts: 2,323
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin' freaks

Bacons.

That is all.

Onwards!
How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.

Comments

• bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    murnin.

theres a good breakfast deal on at uni. sausage, egg, bacon, beans, hash brown and fried bread with a coffee for £2.50.

it's much needed today too.

if i can get out of bed.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Another Friday rolls around. A little over 4 hours left to endure then I’m off to visit the parents for the weekend and catch up with some old school friends.

Nothing much else to report so roll on 12 o’clock.

Some tea in the meantime.

Later……
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Crudtards,
    nothing in diary but i have a feeling new manager and his puppet will try an surprise me, it being friday an all.

Propper coffee is just brewing, and bacons will be about mid morning i think, the maybe the new tradition of Krispie Kreme's on a friday Hmmm
    Theres a good breakfast deal on at uni. sausage, egg, bacon, beans, hash brown and fried bread with a coffee for £2.50.
    Git, that is all.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning Losers!

The cold is subsiding today. I haven't got the face numbingness to contend with. Still a bit sniffly, but I'm hoping I'll be alright again tomorrow.
    Had a goooood curry last night, and a good chat with friends and family. I'm not used to this 'spending time with friends and family' milarky, but it's quite good to be honest.

Day off today, so I think I'll watch a movie (Grave of the Fireflies, because I've a heart of stone), fix a bike up and then head off to Bury with said bike.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • fix a bike up and then head off to Bury with said bike.
    !

Oddly enough, I've got to go bury today too. The smell is getting quite bad now. Anyone know the best way to get dead body smell out of the boot of my van?

If I wasn't already, I'm definitely going to hell for that one.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Proper man flu today. Got an exam in a bit but not too fussed if I fail it, it's not a big one thankfully.

Laters
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    fix a bike up and then head off to Bury with said bike.
    !

Oddly enough, I've got to go bury today too. The smell is getting quite bad now. Anyone know the best way to get dead body smell out of the boot of my van?

Empty contents of said van into ditch, cover with soil and spread a few leaves over the top (if it's good enough for the McCann's......)

Morning,

The only good thing about today is Friday. Having a crash course in Data Capture systems today as the geezer who developed it is leaving....so on my desk it's landed.

Nothing much planned for tonight, maybe a bottle of wine and an hour on the XBOX

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    theres a good breakfast deal on at uni. sausage, egg, bacon, beans, hash brown and fried bread with a coffee for £2.50.

I'd have to get two
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Afternoon 'Tards.

Slept until the alrm went off for the first time in ages - wtf? Spent the morning on the phone to 'headhunter' types (well that's what they like to call themselves). Job market in my wierd little corner definitley starting to look up now so may have to make the most of these lazy days.

Out on the bike with a mate tomorrow am - he's so unfit after 5 months with no exercise from being ill that even I will struggle to go slowly enough for him to keep up, but poor fecker's got to start somewhere. I'll go easy him this time :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    patiently waiting for some money to clear so I can get the new S3 LTE then sell my current S3. I'm all out of alcohol and bacon
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • pesky_jones
    is bacons just bacon? i'm not the biggest fan of bacon :oops: all about sausagesss
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    MTB_TR wrote:
    is bacons just bacon? i'm not the biggest fan of bacon :oops: all about sausagesss

You in the wrong forum, for those kinda words, boy.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    Clank wrote:
    MTB_TR wrote:

Bacons is not "just" bacon, Bacons is like the holy grail, the quest to all that is right in this world. Just like "cake" to a weird lycra clad, leg shaving roadie. and we all know what Cake is!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Clank wrote:
    MTB_TR wrote:

Bacons is not "just" bacon, Bacons is like the holy grail, the quest to all that is right in this world. Just like "cake" to a weird lycra clad, leg shaving roadie. and we all know what Cake is!
    This will explain all
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • fix a bike up and then head off to Bury with said bike.
    !

:lol:

Well I watched Grave of the Fireflies - Great film, but man it's depressing!
    I've been busy tidying my room today, I've got so much rubbish in here, mainly old MTB-UK magazines. I'm trying to clear stuff up so that I don't have as many boxes to fill when I move out in about 5 months.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bennett_346
    Would like to report that the breakfast was good. Coffee was incredibly strong though!
  • VWsurfbum
    Would like to report that the breakfast was good. Coffee was incredibly strong though!
    I hate you
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bennett_346
    :lol:
  • pesky_jones
    Clank wrote:
    MTB_TR wrote:

haha IM JUST TRYING TO FIT IN! :cry:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

OH I SEE!
  • VWsurfbum
    MTB_TR wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

OH I SEE!
    Glad to help
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Sgray
    Sgray Posts: 79
    Today was up and down, the up Cooked breakfast at site where I had the black pudding swapped for more Bacon :D. The down was the phone call saying that weekend overtime been canceled due to client not wanting survey now, and I have been booked in for a week of work in Cornwall near St Ives (is there anywhere to ride down there). So a week away from my family :?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    evening bumdars!

not long arrived in plymouth for a weeks relaxing, got a nice cottage on the harbour side-ish! not seen any jolly jack tars doing sea shanties but i live in hope!

mother has loaded the fridge with bacons and brekky kit so thats all good, just need the rain to stop so we can get to the pub to get a lash on!

tarrar a bit
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    Sgray wrote:
    I had the black pudding swapped for more Bacon :D.
    I call that winning ,
    Sgray wrote:
    and I have been booked in for a week of work in Cornwall near St Ives (is there anywhere to ride down there). So a week away from my family :?
    Yes there's plenty of riding down there, take a brolly though
    Sgray wrote:
    The down was the phone call saying that weekend overtime been canceled due to client not wanting survey now
    and i never hear people complain about getting the weekend off? :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Sgray
    Sgray Posts: 79
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Sgray wrote:
    I had the black pudding swapped for more Bacon :D.
    I call that winning ,
    Sgray wrote:
    and I have been booked in for a week of work in Cornwall near St Ives (is there anywhere to ride down there). So a week away from my family :?
    Yes there's plenty of riding down there, take a brolly though
    Sgray wrote:
    The down was the phone call saying that weekend overtime been canceled due to client not wanting survey now
    and i never hear people complain about getting the weekend off? :wink:

Only complaining about weekend work being cancelled as its pretty much double pay (time and a half until 12 Sat) and I get paid from leaving home till I get home (one of the last times I worked on a Sunday I got 26 hrs pay for 1 days work!)