Over the hump, Turdsday Thread

Clank
Clank Posts: 2,323
edited October 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin' clumpets

Soon to be the weekend and nearly the start of five working days away from the office as people attempt to 'up-skill' me. Best of f**king luck, chaps, you're going to need it - this brain ain't for learnin', it's for killin' with caffiene. Booyah.

I do sense bacons in my very near, too.

Onwards! To coffee! And bonus baaaaaacons!
How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.

Comments

• oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Couldn't get comfy to sleep last night after failing to ride the slab at dalbeattie yesterday, gaining what will probably become a nice new scar. Today will involve painkillers, bacons and sitting.

Later homos
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Morning Losers!

Today is the beginning of my weekend. Sod's law, I've got a damn cold! 99% guaranteed that I'll be fully fit by Monday :evil:
    Plan today is to chill the fark out, then over to Harrogate for curry with some family and friends, drink and stay over there, though I'll possibly rethink that if I'm still colded up.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning sweetmeats,

got a week and a bit off work, off to a holiday house down devon way, its gonna be loaftastic! in the very near future its bacons and car sorting!

@ oodboo, poidh! (we like a good gash on here!)
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning homos.

Had my forecasts signed off yesterday, so that's the major workload out of the way until we relaunch the other site in Nov. Now to relax and try and get out on the bike a bit more. Suppose I'd best see the wife and kids at some point too, if I can remember what they look like.

Today I might try and come up with a 6m training plan to get me ready for my 24hr solo race next year.

I'll fit some work in too if I get chance.

Probably do another 30min on the turbo tonight.

Laters douchebags
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    edited October 2012
    bg13 wrote:
    303951_10151257343389402_227264364_n.jpg
    Then after an hour or so getting bits picked out by the nurse it looked like this:
    264278_10151257724914402_1119517654_n.jpg
    Edited for image fail. If it still doesn't work then bugger it, there's only so much I can do on my mobile.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Morning Meatheads,

Got a bloke coming round to lop the trees in our back garden while I talk to recruitment bods about more jobs and sup coffee. This afternoon involves a bit of consulting work mixed with idle internet surfing as I can't be bothered to work hard just now. That's about it for today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    p4pb8744765.jpg
    Then after an hour or so getting bits picked out by the nurse it looked like this:
    p4pb8744752.jpg
    Image fail.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    oodboo wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    p4pb8744765.jpg
    p4pb8744752.jpg
    Image fail.

thats the bother with quality gash, it always keeps you waiting!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    8053023519_55b27457b1_c.jpg

As you were wanting gash.... check out mine

and the mrs has given me her cold..... just ready for Dusk til Dawn at the weekend... meh
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    errrr
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    One step closer to the weekend. Another impressive hailstorm last night set off more car alarms in the neighbourhood. Well worth watching though as people dashed out to silence them. Just blip the fob from inside you idiots.

Nothing else to report.

Tea and flapjacks on the way.

Later……
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Crudtards,
    Today I will mainly be counting to 10 before doing anything, tension is at level 9 and edging closer to 10 everytime a work email or phone call occours!

I watched Transporter 2 last night, apart from being less realistic than Jaws, the chick in it was pretty hot, and as soon as i have written this i will post in the "girls" thread.

Maybe a spot of decent lunch on the cards latter? Hmmm what to have?

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Freshers :twisted: That is all.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Odboo What that needs is some salt and viniger crisps rubbed in, it will be fine in no time! just try not to land on sandpaper next time
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Odboo seen more blood on the gash of a teenage......nope, better not go there

Another day another dollar as the saying goes.

Hoping for a stress free day at the office but doubt that will happen.

Coffee is calling

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • In fairness, those are some pretty impressive gashes.

I'll refrain from showing my gash again, although you all know it wins.
  • bg13
    wow! this place is heaving with impressive gash!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    Morning Losers!

Today is the beginning of my weekend. Sod's law, I've got a damn cold! 99% guaranteed that I'll be fully fit by Monday :evil:
    Plan today is to chill the fark out, then over to Harrogate for curry with some family and friends, drink and stay over there, though I'll possibly rethink that if I'm still colded up.

Laters!

If you've got s cold the curry will do you good!
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    bg13 wrote:
    wow! this place is heaving with impressive gash!

Can never get enough gash
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Hello all,

Today is good. Sun is shining, i'm off to Halfords in a bit to look at a new bike as my insurance money came in, but spent most of it on new glasses for the mrs and I already. Maybe i'll just get a cheap fixie or something for in town, as that is all I need. New phone has come, so generally looking up. Now UKBA just needs to hurry up and send us our passports back so we can be sure were settled in the UK!

Enjoy your day scuzzlers
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    All this bloody gash is making Gazlar hungry

Morning, well afternoon scuttlers

I have had a lovely lie in and walk this morning, just what I needed, certainly cleared my head. I then cleaned Amy as she was really dirty and I wanted herto be presentable for sundays social blast around FOD verderers, anyone wants a gentle play round there give me a shout, were meeting up at 11.

I have since been trying to find an NHS Dentist in Cardiff as I reckon I should have the temporary dressing i had put on a tooth done properly really asap as i should have had it done within 6 weeks, its now been 9 months.

head out for food later and coffee

tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Maybe i'll just get a cheap fixie or something for in town,

4a7566c2-bbbd-4cf6-97a8-49b0c913d381.jpg
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.