Where has the Darryl Webster thread gone?

Trev The Rev
Trev The Rev Posts: 1,040
edited October 2012 in Pro race
It has vanished. Has one of the few UK ex pros who is prepared to be openly anti drugs been subjected to some sort of 1984 Big brother 'non person' treatment?

Comments

• ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,314
    It has vanished. Has one of the few UK ex pros who is prepared to be openly anti drugs been subjected to some sort of 1984 Big brother 'non person' treatment?

I believe esafosfina may have "accidentally" passed this thread out to some of the riders during the Tour of Britain.

Apparently, in the team car, it was erroneously packed away with the sandwiches and put into the musettes on the Barnstaple - Dartmouth stage... One of the younger riders was heard to complain that his lunch tasted "a bit old, bitter and slightly melancholic".

Some older voices replied, in unison, "the lemon was garnish, you fool - it's a tough sport: now pay attention and stay uprighteous!"

Youth may be wasted on the young, but merciless exploitation is never wasted on the impressionable...
  • LOL! Very GONZO there OCDP!

Daz has complained, rightly so, that a number of his posts have 'vanished' from various forums...
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Aah - what did i miss ?
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    The thread was in the Amateur Race section anyway. I think you've lost your way....
    More problems but still living....